Scotty

The Cocktail Lounge

Yeah, that was a bomb waiting to happen....lol.

It's relatively dead...for now. Working on bigger and grander things :) Though I might bring it back at some point in the future.

Another player (new version) is out today: Winamp.

Hopefully the newest version doesn't skip like a mofo, I had tried the version before this latest one and it skipped so bad that I ended up downgrading to an older version and it worked fine......

god, I need kool-aid

Ohhhh what kind?

Hopefully the newest version doesn't skip like a mofo, I had tried the version before this latest one and it skipped so bad that I ended up downgrading to an older version and it worked fine......

Really?  :huh: I never experienced problems even though every new version brings a whole bunch of bugfixes.

Really? :huh: I never experienced problems even though every new version brings a whole bunch of bugfixes.

That was the first version I had ever had problems with, thought it was my DSL or something else at first......

Life is so fleeting. You can see someone one day and the next they are gone. It is incomprehenisble to me how you can see someone and talk to them and 24 hours later they are gone. A week ago I lost my aunt who I loved so much. Last night a co worker who I was lucky enough to call a friend was in a car accident and she never had a chance.

Too much time is spent holding on to grudges. I have to let the anger go. I have to move on because someday it might be your day in that people are crying over the fact that you yourself is gone. The slate is clean with me, I have forgiven and am moving on.

LOL Jay

You got it! That is what I made.

I'm an iced tea man nowadays, but back in the day, red Kool Aid was the stuff!! I never remember calling Kool Aid by it's given name. To me, cherry=Red, grape=purple etc. :)