Scotty

The Cocktail Lounge

Yeah we got LOTS to chat about! ;)

We missed you while you were gone. Though I'm sure hanging out with cool peeps like JP, Heath, Thomas and others made it interesting.

Lol, "it's purple"

*snicker*

Seriously, this is [!@#$%^&*] bullshit. I will be talking to Errol today. This passive-aggressive bullshit has got to stop.

We missed you while you were gone. Though I'm sure hanging out with cool peeps like JP, Heath, Thomas and others made it interesting.

Lol, "it's purple"

*snicker*

Seriously, this is [[email protected]#$%^&*] bullshit. I will be talking to Errol today. This passive-aggressive bullshit has got to stop.

"there it is again!" :lol:

"Interesting" is putting it mildly! LOL! There was a little drunkenness by someone we all know and love, okay so we all know... ;) and a little um .... let's just say pictures were taken and PROOF is had by many! ;)

Edited by SoapQueen89

I was under the impression that harassing people via PM's wasn't allowed...as a matter of fact, I know it's not. I created the damn rule. This isn't going to be tolerated. Passively taunting people in posts and then harassing them in PM's....bullshit.

I was under the impression that harassing people via PM's wasn't allowed...as a matter of fact, I know it's not. I created the damn rule. This isn't going to be tolerated. Passively taunting people in posts and then harassing them in PM's....bullshit.

Honey, its being going on for a long time. A member here is still posting after harrasing my friend by PM. NOthing is being done about it. <_<

"there it is again!" :lol:

"Interesting" is putting it mildly! LOL! There was a little drunkenness by someone we all know and love, okay so we all know... ;) and a little um .... let's just say pictures were taken and PROOF is had by many! ;)

*snicker*

I LOVE IT!

Speaking of pictures, did you get the one I texted you? It was titled "He said Li-li-li-li-lick me like a lollipop"

*snicker*

I LOVE IT!

Speaking of pictures, did you get the one I texted you? It was titled "He said Li-li-li-li-lick me like a lollipop"

Yup I got it .... and I'm assuming you got my response? B)

Honey, its being going on for a long time. A member here is still posting after harrasing my friend by PM. NOthing is being done about it. <_<

Please let the staff know who is doing the harrasing and who is being harrased.

Please don't use this thread or any other thread to bitch about SON or bitch about its members. If you have issues, send the admins a PM.

They.

Are.

Building.

A.

Basketball.

Stadium.

Twenty.

Feet.

From.

My.

Living.

Room.

Window.

I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!! (And not in a good way)

(Oh, and GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK, JEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

They.

Are.

Building.

A.

Basketball.

Stadium.

Twenty.

Feet.

From.

My.

Living.

Room.

Window.

I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!! (And not in a good way)

(Oh, and GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK, JEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

WTF?!?!?!

Whose bright-ass idea was this?!

WTF?!?!?!

Whose bright-ass idea was this?!

They've been talking about it (and fighting it) for about a decade. I knew it was going to be somewhere in my 'hood.

But not DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET.

Seriously.

SERIOUSLY?!

Seriously.

They've been talking about it (and fighting it) for about a decade. I knew it was going to be somewhere in my 'hood.

But not DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET.

Seriously.

SERIOUSLY?!

Seriously.

That is just FOUL.

A cold piece of game there, my friend.

I know you want to whup some ass.