Scotty

The Cocktail Lounge

Tishy is the Robin to my Patrick.

someone asked me to tell them something random and thats what i told them. funny thing about is the woman looks at me smuiles and says "is that a general hospital refrance?" lol. i love my guests... well some of them anyways.

Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

My doctor's office just called to tell me that they ordered a medicine for me. I had to remind them of my medical condition and ask if the meds were ok. Now they have to get back to me. Thats scary

Went and changed up my AIM screen name..... I'm hoping my little cousin's grandma comes soon to pick him up...I have stuff I'd like to do, and can't do it if he's here all day today....Love him to death but it's time for him to go home.

Only have Verizon for my wireless and local phone. I have cable modem for my computer. I had dial up with Verizon for 4 years before going to cable and I hated it. Much happier with the cable modem hook up. Basically with this I'm always connected to the Internet and it's more reliable than dial up.

Jen

I want to apologize to everyone who PMed me and I didn't respond. My internet was supposed to be back on last night and it wasn't. So rather than go through the hassle of hooking my laptop to a phoneline, I just played PS3 all night, lol.

I will respond, especially to you JP. I managed to get a few minutes free to hop one while I'm at work. This really sucks :(

Shawn, I hope you didn't think I stood you up. I tried calling you last night, but it was an old number (the new one is on my AIM address book). Sorry :(

Shawn, I hope you didn't think I stood you up. I tried calling you last night, but it was an old number (the new one is on my AIM address book). Sorry :(

Aww its okay Ryan. I figured your internet was still down, and for some reason forgot to put your number in my new phone so I couldn't call you either.

We will talk later hotness :)

I'm such a giddy gay right now.

I just posted the Mamma Mia trailer in the Movies/Music forum and I'm so excited about seeing it when it hits theatres :)

I want to apologize to everyone who PMed me and I didn't respond. My internet was supposed to be back on last night and it wasn't. So rather than go through the hassle of hooking my laptop to a phoneline, I just played PS3 all night, lol.

I will respond, especially to you JP. I managed to get a few minutes free to hop one while I'm at work. This really sucks :(

dont trip RC. i understand. besides, if i felt unloved or ignored, i would let u know! lol.

I'm such a giddy gay right now.

I just posted the Mamma Mia trailer in the Movies/Music forum and I'm so excited about seeing it when it hits theatres :)

:D

My immune system has great timing. <_<