Scotty

The Cocktail Lounge

So, Soapsuds, any hints as to what do you do "in real life"? :lol: Since there were no photos (and likely there will be none), let's try this one... :lol:

There was a word "person" somewhere in there that got edited out. Tish was very kind and polite and she wrote a PM to me explaining her actions.

By registering to SON, I agreed to certain terms. It doesn't mean I agree with all those all the time (I think this mostly has to do with the interpretation of those rules), yet I respect them. In this case I wouldn't have edite the post, but no one is asking me.

OK, Shawn, I hate these semi-statements. :D You say "Sylph needs to grow up". I'm not "people", I'm an individual. B) P. S. How are you now? Are the stitches OK?

Stitches are okay. I'm fine if I don't really move.

Stir craziness has driven me mad though. HATE IT. But the percocet helps pass the time. :lol:

That, and Passions' cancellation. The ultimate cures :)

So, Soapsuds, any hints as to what do you do "in real life"? :lol: Since there were no photos (and likely there will be none), let's try this one... :lol:

Do you have a crush on me John? :P:)

I don't know why this bugs me so much, but...

Everybody else gets a birthday thread... and I never see one for me. Thanks to the very few who wished me birthday greetings off the board. You rock!

Everybody else gets a birthday thread... and I never see one for me. Thanks to the very few who wished me birthday greetings off the board. You rock!

I've never gotten one either so your not alone in that regard, I had forgotten that I had my birthday listed here and apparently everyone else did too.....

Happy Belated Birthday Keith...... :)

Edited by Rhiannon

I feel ya. But dont feel to bad. I didnt get one either.

and Happy late B-Day, for what its worth. But i do mean it.