Scotty

The Cocktail Lounge

Dr. Jay, where did you find that pic of Ron?

Jeezz :lol: I've seen Ron before!!! That is him. I got the picture from soapdom, who conducted an interview with him.

You know....I never realized how rude it was to not accept phone calls until it started happening to me....<_<

I don't like being ignored.....there will be hell to pay come Thanksgiving......

well i never.

who would start a rumor like that?

lol

I've hear a lot of nasty things about you. :lol: Some very flattering things too. :P

Jeezz :lol: I've seen Ron before!!! That is him. I got the picture from soapdom, who conducted an interview with him.

I remember seeing him at the Emmys this year and I wasnt impressed. :lol: But WOW..he looks real hot in your avatar.

You know....I never realized how rude it was to not accept phone calls until it started happening to me....<_<

I don't like being ignored.....there will be hell to pay come Thanksgiving......

Is that you who keeps calling me? :) I dont answer calls that are out of area. :D:P

What an awful day at work today. As I left, there were 4 girls from Vermont who had been GHB'd, from guys from Vermont.

boyfriend or merkin?

lol. i love riley. he is so funny. he posted summen about travis barkers ex wife and i wrote him and we started talking. his last message said "i LOVE you!"

ahh.... gotta love myspace.

Its a REALLY good thing that I only have three minutes left on my break because there is so much steam coming out of my ears right now. I am so close....so close to giving that smackdown that so is deserving that I crave ripping a new one with every part of my being.