Scotty

The Cocktail Lounge

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it said many months ago that this thread wasn't to be used for addressing personal petty board dramas?

The constant "so and so said this... so and so said that..."

If you're going to address it, at least have balls to come right out and say their name. I see Jen referring to drama between people, Ryan referring to drama, Kirk referring to drama... it's too much craziness!

NaVell, Ryan... you boys make the internet fun. :D

Edited by Kennylicious

I love how I visit SON sporadically (I'll sign in maybe every month or so) and everytime I get on, there's more ubllshit going on.

God, enough is enough. When will people get a grip on reality and quit being so dramatic???

I think SON attracts drama.

...............and that's not a good thing. <_<

I love how I visit SON sporadically (I'll sign in maybe every month or so) and everytime I get on, there's more ubllshit going on.

God, enough is enough. When will people get a grip on reality and quit being so dramatic???

I think SON attracts drama.

...............and that's not a good thing. <_<

Well Dusty we havent had drama in a while. :P It's nice to see some people being called on their [[email protected]#$%^&*]. :D

LoL! Y'all are some NASTY! ASS! B!TCHES!, you know that?! 'Specially Ryan, wanting me to sh!t on his face and all that jazz.

Meanwhile, Nubs, gimme the Arby's melt, but I'll skip the muff, TYVM. :D

Edited by Kennylicious

Kenny and dick are soooooo 2003.....Kenny is so beyond gay that he LOVES the kitty kat now.

Aint that right Kenny. Have you had your Arby's today?

:lol::lol: I thought Kenny hated Arby's sandwiches? :lol:

LoL! Y'all are some NASTY! ASS! B!TCHES!, you know that?! 'Specially Ryan, wanting me to sh!t on his face and all that jazz.

Meanwhile, Nubs, gimme the Arby's melt, but I'll skip the muff, TYVM. :D

I want to you to piss on my face...and fart in my mouth, and [&#33;@#&#036;%^&amp;*] on these walls Kenny ooh!