Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scotty

The Cocktail Lounge

I went to the store and while there, found an Atari. I didn't buy it and now regret it. It had Asteroids, Pong, that Circus game, and so many more. I so want it because looking back, Atari had the funnest games. Except for Super Mario brothers, that was the best.

When I was growing up we had Sega and the beginnings of Playstation..... I remember the Circus game and the rest you listed because my cousin had all of that stuff when he was growing up during that time; he still has it..

GOOD HEAVENS

I have been browsing through this entire thread--well, at least a little bit anyway. It looks like you guys have really had a lot of fun, and have had a lot of interesting discussions here :D

Random question: Who else here likes Rice Krispies cereal? >.> (eh, I just ate a bowl a little while ago, for a snack, heh)

GOOD HEAVENS

I have been browsing through this entire thread--well, at least a little bit anyway. It looks like you guys have really had a lot of fun, and have had a lot of interesting discussions here :D

Random question: Who else here likes Rice Krispies cereal? >.> (eh, I just ate a bowl a little while ago, for a snack, heh)

I'm all about the Rice Krispie Squares!

I'm all about the Rice Krispie Squares!

Rice Krispie Squares are good, I've made them using Cheerios quite a few times too.......

Rice Krispie Squares are good, I've made them using Cheerios quite a few times too.......

I'm all for a Rice Krispie Square...and when I say that, I mean, actually getting in the kitchen and doing it myself...I refuse to buy the one's a the store....

I bet the treats would be good with Honeynut Cheerios ;)

I'm finally back at work. Still not feeling 100%, but hopefully I will be soon.

This medication is so freakin strong...