Scotty

The Cocktail Lounge

Not going to work today....damn if I'm gonna be stuck in a freakin building that reached 102 degrees yesterday. My job is SO in violation of PEOSHA laws (Public Employees Occupational Safety & Health). I really am thinking about suing.

Not going to work today....damn if I'm gonna be stuck in a freakin building that reached 102 degrees yesterday. My job is SO in violation of PEOSHA laws (Public Employees Occupational Safety & Health). I really am thinking about suing.

If you do I hope you split the money with me. ;)

You know when you are so close to vacation that you can feel it? That is me, right now. I am itching to get out of here. I have one more day of work, which is in class all day. Then I am off for a week and hopefully buying a new computer because I hate missing letters!

Me too

The heat index in town today was 108 degrees

I feel like I'm gonna self combust

Me too

The heat index in town today was 108 degrees

I feel like I'm gonna self combust

Jump in with me and crank up the water!!

People can be so horrible sometimes, especially in places where double standards and hypocrisy run amok.

I just get how people can be so negative all the time. The world is in a bad enough place it is. The last thing anyone needs is to see hear so much negativity all over. Ugh. :angry:

I just got back from looking at cars....and you can tell when you are being swindled by the typical car salesman. I told him my range was $2,000....so he did show me used cars between $2,000-$3,000, which I didn't mind. 4 cylinders, very used cars.....but it wasn't until he found out where I worked that his demeanor changed heavily LOL....adding onto the fact that I waited on him as a customer...and then we went from freak to chic cars in no time flat. I am now in the midst of buying either a Toyota Corolla or a Honda Civic.

Oy....$2,000 down for a $10,000 car...and $85 a week on car payments....I should be a car salesman LOL