Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scotty

The Cocktail Lounge

Finally did it

I finally passed my test to get a driver's license...took so long to get one, and avoided it after my accident, but this kid wants to go places w/o restrictions haha. so after failing one too many times, I finally got it today...now I need a car LOL

Is the board running really slow for anyone else?

It's been slow for me since last night, it's getting a bit faster now though........

At work...ready for the day to be over....must go shopping....I need highlites....must go food shopping.....need food....it's a must.....

Spending the day in the switchboard department...so good to just transfer calls...Don't have to deal with any customers fussing about not getting what they wanted; don't have to wait for them to go into great explanation before being able to help them...At times dumb folks call back three times after being told they need to stay on the phone or leave a message, but all in all, I am enjoying having peace and quiet in a room all to myself.

Why is it that all these good things happen and then the world falls apart? It's like everything has to happen at once. Have a doctor's appointment later and don't want to take a nap beforehand.

It's nice to know who my friends really are and who the supposed friends really aren't.

Clarity is good for the skin.