Scotty

The Cocktail Lounge

Just wanted to say hey to everyone.

I've been away for a while.

Some of you may hate me or may have judged me, and if you did, then I can't change that.

But I did what I had to do, and I got help that I needed. I had to worry about my own well being and not what others think of me, thus my absence for this length of time.

At any rate, hope everyone's doing well, and I'm glad to be back.

Well Shawn. I'm glad to see you back. When you get the chance, hit your old pal up on AIM. I've missed you....a lot.

Some of you may hate me or may have judged me, and if you did, then I can't change that.

But I did what I had to do, and I got help that I needed. I had to worry about my own well being and not what others think of me, thus my absence for this length of time.

Shawn! Finally! So glad to have you back! :D

Well Shawn. I'm glad to see you back. When you get the chance, hit your old pal up on AIM. I've missed you....a lot.

I will hit you up soon. I'd like to talk to you too, and I've missed you very much.

Shawn, I am glad you got the help you needed. It's good to see that you are well. And it is good to see that you are back. I truly hope you are taking care of yourself

Shawn! Finally! So glad to have you back! :D

Thanks Mama. I PM'd you my AIM name.

Shawn, I am glad you got the help you needed. It's good to see that you are well. And it is good to see that you are back. I truly hope you are taking care of yourself

I am too Tishy. It just got to the point of near no return and I knew that if I didn't do something...well, at any rate, I'm back and for once I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. There's no better feeling.