Scotty

The Cocktail Lounge

*SLOWMO BITCHSLAP*

LoL, I've been a good boy lately! Unlike you, Mr. 368 Blowjobs. :P

:blink: Who me?

Edited by KBT

Ok I don't know how many other SON members are also Wost members but what is the reasoning of the closing the forums at WOST? What happened now?

I have no clue. Just went there a few minutes ago and discovered the same thing... I'm guessing some sort of drama made it not worth the effort of leaving the forums open.

I'm about thisclose to having another cold. That would make... what, four colds in the span of a month and a half? What's up with my immune system lately?!

Do you take vitamins daily? Regular exercise? Balanced meals low in sodium, additives and trans/saturated fats? You may be just venting, but immune systems need tender, loving care (much like the care you give your throat every weekend).

Edited by Andre

It's 5 O'Clock somewhere ...

top_vanila_frenchkiss.jpg

btw - it's called a Vanilla French Kiss

F*ck this 5-o'clock business. I'm downing that drink now. Been on of those days.

F*ck this 5-o'clock business. I'm downing that drink now. Been on of those days.

In case you'd like to know what's in it :

Vanilla French Kiss

- 2 oz Bacardi Vanila

- 1/2 oz Triple Sec

- 1/4 oz Mango Juice

- 1/4 oz Peach Juice

Being sick sucks and I am going to take a nap....after I have of Jen's drinks :)

I have been sick for the last couple of days too. Still not feeling that great.

God bless Mexican Tequila. Amazing. :D;) Oh, and Ensenda is cool. The cruise was awesome. I'm a nice shade of golden brown. And now, I'm home. Blah

I hope everyone who is not feeling well gets better.

I have chronic sinusitus (sp) and get sinus infections more than I buy a newspaper. Friday I find out of I have to have surgery on my sinuses. Thank the Lord above for FMLA because I would have been fired by now. I am miserable and in a shitload of pain.