Scotty

The Cocktail Lounge

Thanks.

Smile and I'll share my Jager Bombs. :D LOL I'm so going to rock tomorrow. Getting a limo. Going to the Hollywood strip and we're going to club, drink, dance, have sex, all night long. Party time. Who wants to come? ;)

Thanks.

Smile and I'll share my Jager Bombs. :D LOL I'm so going to rock tomorrow. Getting a limo. Going to the Hollywood strip and we're going to club, drink, dance, have sex, all night long. Party time. Who wants to come? ;)

I could use the booze.

Kylie congratulations. I know you worked very hard towards your degree and you should revel in it. Party like you have never partied before.

SHawn, I will share that Crayola blue with you. I need it, thanks

If anyone has any problem with me, feel free to PM me or message me on AIM -- or hell, do both! Step up and tell me how you feel. That accomplishes alot.

There's no need for vague, mysterious comments in this thread when everyone knows exactly who the comments are referred to or in response to.

Kylie congratulations. I know you worked very hard towards your degree and you should revel in it. Party like you have never partied before.

SHawn, I will share that Crayola blue with you. I need it, thanks

*pats the floor*

Come lay down by me my love and share my coloring book with me.

Tonight has been an awsome night! I'm loving life right now. Nothing can bring me down from my happy high.

:D :D :D

Share the news boy!

Share the news boy!

My parents have just agreed to pay for my entire Miami trip this summer! :D

They were going to make me pay for the whole thing, but for some reason, they changed their minds. It's awesome because I've now saved up close to $350 that I can now spend personally. ;) Alcohol money, anyone? :lol:

What color is happy? That's the crayon I need right now. :D

Hmm.. I think that would be Tangerine.

If anyone has any problem with me, feel free to PM me or message me on AIM -- or hell, do both! Step up and tell me how you feel. That accomplishes alot.

There's no need for vague, mysterious comments in this thread when everyone knows exactly who the comments are referred to or in response to.

I still think you're great. I love a good debate.

I hope my editor liked my story.

I'm glad you're so happy DrewH. I want some of that feelin. Even though I feel pretty good right now.

I'm about to watch my Jax and brenda DVD for the billionth time now.

Edited by Q Steph