Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scotty

The Cocktail Lounge

We just got back from taking someone home and now Ally and I are going to get out the blender and start mixing! Woohoo!!

I hope you all have a good night and a fabulous holiday tomorrow! I'll be driving home tomorrow. UGH!! I'm dreading it already. LOL!

I have to cook a turkey tomorrow. I am going to go all out and make potatoes, stuffing, gravy, corn, rolls and some kind of dessert. Not sure on the dessert though.

No idea what's going for tomorrow, but I'm off and my parents, too. And my pool is open!! But it just got cooler... <_<

I think I need to workout some of this tension, then meditate and write some interesting developments in my grimoire.

No idea what's going for tomorrow, but I'm off and my parents, too. And my pool is open!! But it just got cooler... <_<

I think I need to workout some of this tension, then meditate and write some interesting developments in my grimoire.

Is your pool heated? Wanna throw a pool party?

LOL. It's not heated and it's not really in the sun, so it's niiiiiiiiice and cool. I'd gladly throw a pool party, but i can;'t afford everyone's airfare/gas. :(

:blink: My head is throbbing and my brain is mulling over some baffling, very vague ...uh.... drama that I don't have a clue about. :huh:

Where oh where is Chanel? :( She would be celebrating her 19th birthday with us on the boards today...had she not vanished!! :(

That's right. Where is she!? I always get Cheap and Chanel mixed up for some reason, or I think they are the same person or somethin'! :lol:

Made it home safe and sound, traffic well ... there wasn't any. LOL! Surprisingly. I made it home in record time. I have a lot of thinking to do over the next few days and I'm already getting a migraine. I really hate being stuck in the middle of everyone else's drama. I really do.

Jen