The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's ok Dusty I really don't mind. I know what I have to do and that is to let go of grudges I have held. It's for my piece of mind. Today I am in a good place. Yesterday, not so much.

Thank you though. I appreciate it :)

• Members

Jack: Nah, I like having the correct date and time on my computer. :P Lets me know how much time I've wasted. :P

Tishy: I hope you're okay. I know how you feel. I was in the exact situation some years ago.

Ryan: Hey, I'm ALWAYS around!!! :P You're the one that always goes M.I.A. on me! (...and sometimes PMS-y, but I won't hold that against ya. LMFAO!!!! :lol:)

Ron: I agree. Agim is extremely good looking. New banner? No problem. Lemme guess. Of this Sebastian guy you've been obsessing over for the past 2 months. HEHEHE!

• Members

i loved him.

i use to have his toy. not the little action figure, like the big one. and the little ghostbusters. and i had the ninja turtle sewer and the marshmellow man whould always stomp on it and kill the ghostbusters (because i hated them) and the turtles would ebat him and april oniel would cover it for chanel 6 news.

and the power rangers lived down the hall. as was the WWE. and sometimes the ninja turtles would take on DX and the Power Rangers would show up.

i loved my childhood.

Archived