The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

True, my love.

Its just when you are settled into a job for so long that its second nature, and when you just synch with the people who work with you and under you, its a scary thought to rock the boat.

I'll probably take the new position. I'll just need another day to really be sure.

How are you doing? :)

• Members

I hope you are feeling better soon, hun. I hate when you're down and out. :(

You do have my number right? If not, PM me, and its yours. Call me anytime.

And yes, it is always fun playing with you. Just don't let Rudolph in on it. ;)

• Members

I don't have your number actually. But thanks sweetie.

Who's the girl reindeer, Donner? Or Blitzen. Whoever. I am going to try to get some sleep

Ten to one says I am awake in an hour. I only slept for three hours last night. They sent us home today and I fell asleep from pure exhausten. I am so drained but I am wired if that makes sense.

• Members

Tishy, I know everyone pretty much ignored your post because they were all talking about Kool-Aid and stuff, but I too have recently learned the importance of cherishing those around you. I think we all take our loved ones for granted even if we know not to. It's one of our human flaws.

I do wish you all the happiness and peace you can handle, though. Dealing with two losses in one week is enough to make someone bust at the seams, BUT.....I know you'll make it. ;)

Archived