The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I do not understand people. Well i do understand the amazingly awesome people of the world... because, ya know, i am one of them.

but the pathetic people who just suck at life and see nothign wrong with it and if they do are just to lazy to change. i dont understand.

on a plus side. new boy is still going good.

and on a bad side - my mother has cancer.

• Members

Sorry to hear about your mother JP. It angers me that with all the diseases we are able to fight and cure, Cancer is one we still have yet to find one for. I'm going to keep your family in my prayers.

And thanks for the talk this morning. It helped.

• Members

JP I am so sad about your Mom. You and your family don't deserve this. You know I always keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

And you are right, you are an amazing awesome person and I love you for it. And no, the sky isn't yellow, it is blue. No matter what you say.

• Members

I'm sorry to hear about your friend, Ryan. I never knew JJ/Hoosier, but I'm sure she was lovely (and you're right, it makes no sense that there is STILL no cure for cancer). Take care, and if there's anything I can do, let me know. :)

• Members

For those of you who reached out to me in the last couple hours, I want to thank you for your kind words and prayers. My aunt passed away very early this morning and she is finally at peace. She has been sick for a long time and now she is reunited with her husband and is at peace. Thanks guys, I appreciate it

Archived