The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kenny man, sorry about your predicament. I'd get tested as soon as possible. Hopefully everything will come back negative, and then I'd go kick your cousin's ass for pulling that stupid [!@#$%^&*]!

I am SO gonna cut loose this weekend. Screw barriers, screw the rules, I'm freakin partying and I'm partying HARD!!!!

• Members

I had a vision last night.......

A vision that Queen Nubia would give birth to a little princess give or take 2 years. It is written in the cards.....

I also had.....

A vision of love

And it was all that you've given to me

I had a vision of love

And it was all.......

That you turned out to

BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Oh boy, dont say that, lol. I am just getting used to the idea of being a wife...now a mama? lol. ;)

wow...when did we all grow up? I swear it seems like I was just watching saturday morning cartoons a few years ago. I must ponder...What Would She-Ra do? ;)

• Members

Hold aloft her magic sword and say......

"For the honour of Greyskull.

I ....Am...Sheeee-Ra!!!!

Only a few others share this secret. Among them are Lighthope, Madame Razz & Kowell. Together me and my friends of the great rebellion strive to free Etheria from the eeevil forces of Hooordak"

;)

• Members

Oh, guys, don't worry about me! I appreciate all the worries 'n stuff, but I'm sure it's nothing. When I posted that, it was my immediate reaction. Now that I've had some time to think about it, I'm sure everything is fine. I'm going to call my cousin tonight or tomorrow and find out whether or not he's lying, though. I know many people who are friends with Travis, and none of them have mentioned anything to me about him having AIDS.

We'll see.

• Members

Ugh. I want to get this over with!

I had a falling out with a RL friend. It's partially my fault, partially hers. Major lack of communication. My own flakiness/issues. Stubbornness on both sides. We're finally talking, trying to meet to just have it all out on the table, cards-wise, and pot the BS behind us, if we can. I just... am not a patient man.

• Members

Kenny, I truly hope all is well with you. Like you said I am sure its nothing but just in case go get tested, you can never be too safe.

Ryan, party hard this weekend! I will be doing the same because its my best friend's birthday weekend. His dad went to Alabama for baseball today, so we have this huge house to ourselves until Sunday night. I have always wanted to run a train with him because I wouldn't do that with just anyone, hopefully our fantasy comes true on Saturday night. :lol:

Navell, thats awesome that you passed that test and glad things are looking up for you after such a bad week.

Queen Nubs, congrats on the engagement!

I have been in the best of moods the last few weeks, I guess its getting to come home and catch up with all my friends.

Since I never really say this I really love some of ya'll on this board. I know love is a strong word, but I really do love SON!

• Members

some things really confuse the hell outta me sometimes.

change is always hard

some are just not ready

some learn to deal

some don't know how to be or stay happy

while others lack any strength to feel

anymore and they just

stop

trying

lying licks of spit

Archived