The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I could throttle my BF right now. Today was his first day at a new job and he keeps telling me that he was let go. Not exactly fired, but not right for the position he was hired for so they are going to look for another position for him. I keep trying to trip him up and spill, but he won't. So basically I don't know if my BF has a job or not.

I may be single soon. real soon. I am sick of this [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

Thanks guys.

I now think he has lost the job. He is asleep now and hasn't set the alarm. He hasn't worked since November. Because of his work, he usually gets a temp layoff until April but because of lack of work it turned into a permanant layoff. I am just super stressed. And pissed which makes me feel selfish about the whole thing. I think I may cry

• Members

Having a very good night. Just got home from a meeting. Gonna be working for a friend as a personal assistant part time a week in addition to my other job. Gonna meet a lot of people and hopefully get my foot in the door for something great.

Already going to a fashion show and after party with him tomorrow night and then was invited out to Fire Island from Friday to Monday. I'm off Sunday and Monday but dammit, looks like I'm gonna have to call out Saturday. :lol:

• Members

I cannot believe that one half of the almighty KENUBIA has left the pairing and gotten engaged to someone else! BITCH! LoL

Just kidding. :P I'm so happy for you, NUBS! EEEEEK! When are you planning to walk down the aisle? EEEEE! I expect pictures and a complete wedding write-up!

Archived