Favorite '80s Cartoons

Jude

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She-ra, heman, thundercats, transformers, carebears, strawberry shortcake, rainbow brite, alvin and the chipmunks, muppet babies, GI-joe(I loved cobra commander.lol), JIM(Loved that JIM song,"We are the misfits and your gonna get it, jim jim is excitement oooh jim ."lol). I thought chip and dales was in the early 90's???

• Members

Interesting topic. The 'Heathcliff' theme song has been in my head for some time and I don't know why. I'm an 80's kid and I loved many cartoons. Morning, afternoon, Saturday...the best cartoon's are from the 80s.

A few of my favorites were 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,' 'Garfield and Friends,' 'Duck Tales,' 'Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers,' and 'Inspector Gadget.'

• Members

Wow, this topic makes me very nostalgic. Cartoons were at there finest in the 80s. I had totally forgotten about The Getalong Gang until it was mentioned above.

I think my favorite cartoon was Inspector Gadget. The theme is going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the night now, but it's all good. Go go gadget...

Since I have a younger bro, I grew up with The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I have a soft spot in my heart for those guys.

Nikki

• Members

OMG I grew up on these shows. I remember me and my older sister would wake up at 5AM in the morning and watch cartoons until Save By The Bell would come at the end.

Our Saturday Morning lineuo included these classics:

-The Smurfs

-Alvin and The Chipmunks

-He Man

-She Ra

-The Wuzzles

-Popples

-Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show

-Gummi Bears

-Inspector Gadget

-Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin

I also loved Thundercats, Fragglerock, Carebears.

• Members

I loved Masters of the Universe and Transformers! I would spend afternoons after school with my cousin at our grandparents' house. We would always fight because I wanted to watch my cartoons and she'd want to watch Guiding Light. Maybe that's why I've never wanted to watch the soap to this day. :D

Archived