Flavor of Love/Charm School: Discussion Thread

Cheap21

• Members

Larissa needs to learn to STFU! She's always popping off at the lip and she's gonna run up on the wrong person and they are gonna lay her ass out!

Dammit! Courtney got sent home, but Monique just asked her to go on tour with her, so that's good for her.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This sucks!!!! Courtney has so much class...she didn't even need to be there!! She is so much better than this show!

I think what they said to Courtney was a load of horse [!@#$%^&*]! Charm School...huh...Larissa doesn't have one ounce of charm and she never will! Mo'Nique shame on you!

• Members

I agree. That bullsh!t about her being on the fence and not growing was such a load. She was already classy and 'charming.' She wasn't on the fence -- she had chosen a side, and it was the side of class. Mo'Nique should've just come right out and told her the REAL reason she was going home... she wasn't causing any drama, and drama = ratings. Besides, on the fence is better than being two miles away from the fence on the wrong side like Larissa!

Speaking of Larissa, that girl is unhelpable. She's a bitch, straight up. She reminds me of Trina, the rapper, and I can't stand that nasty bitch either. And what's up with her comments about Leilene tonight? Leilene didn't say sh!t to her and she just comes out with nasty comments, unprovoked... WTF?! I think she just likes arguing. There's no other explanation. And Shay, ugh. I like her, but I'd like her a whole lot better if she'd quit being Larissa's personal asslicker. I guess when she'll stop licking her ass when she gets sh!t on. That'll be fun to watch. :)

Edited by Kennylicious

• Members

I cant beleive Goldie got eliminated! She was supposed to win. I lost a bit of respect for Mo there for a second bc WTF is she thinking keeping Larissa over her. I mean Larissa needed to be expelled like 4 episodes ago. I did like Mo offering Goldie a great oppurtunity to further her career. That was nice. She was right in that Goldie had no business being there bc she has too much class. Now that she is out, Im putting my money on Shay aka Buckey to win. She carries herself well compared to the hos of the house.

I cant beleive Brooke's team won. Kudos to them. I want her to get her ass kicked though bc I havent been liking her.

• Members

She could be Stefano's secret daughter with Celeste's sister or something.

It's too bad Hottie had to go home. She has no class, but she's LMFAO material.

Next week, New York is in the mother fu*king house! And Larissa better be getting an eviction notice.

• Members

Oh, what a crock of sh!t!

Schatar got kicked out because history shows she's a thief? If she got kicked out for being suspected in thievery (courtesy of that b!tch, Larissa) why didn't they just kick her out in week two when she admitted thievery for real? That whole "history shows..." excuse for giving her the boot is a joke.

Monique needs to be slapped, too. There were cameras that SAW Larissa take Lielene's picture, so she knew who was really responsible. In week two, Monique said that Schatar stealing the dresses was a good way of showing that she's in the competition to win it, and even gave her props for it. Then tonight, she gets screwed over for it because Monique likes to play clueless when she knew all along who was responsible for stealing Leilene's picture.

Ugh. This show is lame. Fake, lame... I'm sick of staged 'reality.'

Ooh, next week looks GOOD, LoL! I hope New York and her fake ass gets slapped.