Flavor of Love/Charm School: Discussion Thread

Cheap21

• Members

Its been so many years and all that has calmed down. I really think they should just get over it and start over. Stevie J from Love and Hip Hop ATL needs his own spinoff. Can you imagine Stevie of Love with 20 hos fighting for his affection. They can even throw Joseline in there for an episode or 2 to judge the women and stir sh-t up. This show would be a HIT!

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hell yes! I think I said before he would hand out bus passes at each elimination ceremony. That show would be so ratchet and Stevie J is actually attractive so it won't be as gross as seeing those ladies fight for the affections of Flav. Joseline would be up in there acting like NY. Mimi's weak ass might make an appearance too.... lol

+1. He ruined my show I Love Money. I LIVED for Saaphyri during Season 2, remember when she and Buckwild knew they were going to be put in the vault so they tried to stall time. Buckwild poured water on someone and was about to get her ass beat and then Saaphyri pretended to pass out. :lol: So crazy.

• Members

NY: "Pumkin needs to get the facelift that she so desperately needs" :lol:

The fight between Hottie and NY in episode 3 was priceless! At the beginning of the episode, Hottie says that its a competition and she will fight dirty if she needs to and that includes cutting up people's clothing. FF to later in the show when NY notices her jacket is missing and immediately accuses Hottie of it. She goes to her door to confront her and the exchange was hilarious

NY: "I wanted to know if you had seen my black jacket bc its been missing"

Hotite: "Sorry I have to laugh just bc just the fact that you think I would go into your room as I you think your room is that interesting" :lol

Hottie: "Hiding things and stealing things, that's not a part of my game"

Pumkin: "But you said it was though"

NY: "You know why you took it? Its bc you are threatened. I might be a f-cking bitch to the heart but at least I don't smile in all these girls' faces bc you are a wolf in sheep's clothing"

Hottie: "You guys are just jealous bc all my friends that know me tell that I remind them of Beyoncé"

5 girls got picked to go on a date to meet a few of Flav's favorite friends and they thought it was gonna be celebrities only to roll up to a nursing home :lol: Next day the rest of the girls got to meet more of Flav's friends nad NY flips out bc she thought she was so special that she'd get to go twice. Smiley tries to offer up her spot to calm her down and NY rips into her that she's only doing it so she can look like a bigger person. Anyway these girls end up going to watch some little kids instead

• Members

laugh.png This show/thread brings back a lot of memories for me too. I would so take the opportunity to watch them all again in a heartbeat. I was like 13/14 years old when it was all happening, it would be interesting to see & comment on it again now.

I think I'm the only one but I used to LOVE & root for Leilene/Smiley! I was always on her side ;-)

• Members

Episode 4 - Flav's Mom's in the House

Hottie cleans herself up well to make a good impression "I have an Ivy league college degree. Ive owned real estate so Ive had experience running my own business and successfully managing finances. I don't smoke, I barely drink alcohol. I don't see cuss words. I go to senior centers and elementary schools to do volunteer work" This LYING ass bitch...lol

"I think putting the chicken in the microwave is the most sanitary thing, plus It doesn't have all the extra calories from the grease"

Oh and this bitch had the nerve to say her hair is all hers and that she doesn't wear extensions. Who is she trying to fool?

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

FYI, I uploaded the 8th episode of the first season of FoL to YT. This is the one where NY's mom made her debut and includes the infamous spit fight! I just may end up uploading more episodes. Hopefully VH1 doesn't shut me down. Anyways you can find the clips at this YT playlist: Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeorGEwZy5o&list=PLcJKkE1Toh-ZU7N7sr0cFwtKqEhPIN4p9&feature=mh_lolz

• Members

It was actually I Love Money 4 they aired. 3 and 4 were filmed back to back. The guy that killed is wife participated in and won ILM3 so it was never to be aired. ILM4 aired like Wednesdays at midnight but I forgot who won, it actually got good ratings but since there are no more ....of Love shows there is no more I Love Money. :(

• Members

I watched it but it wasn't as good. The girls mainly consisted of the last season of Rock of Love and FoL season 3, whom weren't as memorable as the 1 & 2 girls. I wish someone from VH1 would leak ILM3 online

Edited by Cheap21