Outstanding Drama Series & Outstanding Writing/Directing Team

Toups

• Members

WRITING SUBMISSIONS

www.goldderbyforums.com

GH:

Episodes 11133 & 11181

Lulu's abortion is scheduled for 7PM.

Laura says goodbye before returning to catatonic state.

Y&R:

Episodes 8539 & 8515

Jack and Phyllis are trapped in an elevator as she goes into labor.

13 murders of Carmen Mesta.

B&B:

Back to back episodes of Stephanie confronting her mother about her father's abuse.

GL:

Episodes 14910 & 14837

Reva travels to clinic where she learns she has cancer (location shoot).

Dinah prepares for her first date with Mallet.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, go B&B! I want it to win! I know many people hate Bradley Bell, I think he has made terrible decisions over the years and somewhat destroyed the potential the show had, but those episodes rock!

• Members

B&B will really have the best chance! Why does Y&R keep submitting all this Carmen crap?? Outstanding Series, Outstanding Writing...are you kidding...they killed John Abbott last year, those were some of the most powerful scenes ever!!! They should have submitted that for writing or the funeral episode!!

OYE!

• Members

Y&R doesn't stand a chance in hell this year with the Carmen Mesta Whodunit! For BEST DRAMA SERIES?! WTF were they thinking? And why oh why did GL submit those two episodes for Drama Series?! The Jonathan one was okay, but the Dinah/Mallet foiled wedding was not Emmy Caliber IMO. I think the Hotel Fire would have given GL a better shot.

I think its between B&B and OLTL. OLTL because its the non-CBS show, B&B because of the Betty White stuff(which, albeit, was not my favorite stuff from the year, but probably the best of this year's Emmy Pack).

Go B&B!

ETA:

If that one is the "Me, Myself and Him" ITL, I could see why that one would be nominated or why the show would want to put that up for submission. I really liked it and it's still on my iPod thanks to me ripping it for myself. Does it stand a chance in hell against GH(abortion) and B&B(child abuse)? No way, but it's nice to see that great episode go up against the heavyweights.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I just watched my tivoed copies of the Emmy Episodes from SoapNet. Wow, I so disagree with you!

Y&R's episodes are a joke. I am in SHOCK. Complete shock. The Sylvia Brown episodes?? What is this!?!! JER!?!?!

Honestly, these are the worst Emmy submissions EVER.

Archived