As The World Turns - WINNER

General Hospital

Guiding Light

One Life To Live

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm surprised ATWT wasn't nominated for Writing especially since GL got in. But I'm not complaining! I want Passanante gone and her winning based on using Luke would help her stay.

I think Series/Writing is all B&B/Y&R. B&B has Lesli Kay and Bette Davis, Y&R has lots of great stand alone episodes to choose from since thats what Latham does best.

If OLTL won for Todd's Execution it would be a sad day for daytime. This was probably the worst year ever (with the worst headwriter) and I want change. Higley winning would tell them they are doing something right which we know is not the case. The only reason the show is improving is because of the Y&R consultants and a co-headwriter who knows the history of the show.

• Members

GH should have been nominated for Drama - I don't get why they weren't.

AMC should have been nominated for Directing, if they submitted the Ball Explosion, which I would assume they did. That episode got major praise by everyone. I just don't get why they were shut out in this area.

• Members

GH should have been nominated for Drama - I don't get why they weren't.

AMC should have been nominated for Directing, if they submitted the Ball Explosion, which I would assume they did. That episode got major praise by everyone. I just don't get why they were shut out in this area.

• Members

Glad that GH finally was left out in the cold.

Good to see that writing and best show mirror each other for a change... Keeping my fingers crossed for B&B or GL.

Y&R was good during the summer but overall such sh*tty writing should be awarded with an Emmy - yet from the past 2 years (*cough* GH *cough*) this means nothing. <_<

• Members

Well bowl me over with a damn feather. I thought the Sheffer love would prevail and get DAYS at least the writing nom.

And David Kreizman nominated for GL? Please. The man couldn't write a [!@#$%^&*] obituary.

Archived