America's Next Top Model - Cycle 8

SteveFrame

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

the girls are looking to be boring this year. Except for the ones that look like they'll be catty and !@#$%^&*]y. i think i could really end up liking the brunette that was also in the gay marriage photo. But that's only if she gets a personality. I really don't like that chck that was a photographer or the russian chick. Hopefully they'll be gone real soon. Lastly, i really liked kathleen so there goes the start of the dumbass moves tyra and crew will make this year.

• Members

Already, I'm pissed.

Kathleen promised to give endless entertainment. Curse you, Tyra!!!

And what's the deal with Renee? One minute she's in love with Jael and the next she turns into SuperCunt.

And the "controversial" photo shoot sucked.

A lot of the girls are forgettable, only Jaslene and Jael stick out for me.

• Members

dang why does this have to come on at the same time as American Idol and DWTS? Its gonna be tough. I watched the show today and I liked the group of girls. Maybe not as out there but they were pretty. I was hoping Melissa would get into the house.

I liked Kathleen too. I thought they liked her picture? I wish she had stayed bc I wanted to see her makeover. Her hair was just horrible. As a matter of fact, a few more girls need to get their hair done. How about that girl that got a wig sewed onto her head? That was just a hot mess. Felicia, I think her name is, needs to get her coloring fixxed. Thats the one that says she's a mini Tyra. How ghetto was it of Melissa to give a friend her weave and then take it back and put it in her hair? lol

Renee is a b--ch and so is Natasha and Sarah. I cant stand any of them and was hoping they'd go home

Oh I love Whitney's look. I hope she does well and goes far. My other early favorite is Jael. I love her personality and she looked beautiful in her pic

• Members

WHY is Renee such a bitter bítch? I'm sick of her excuses, her whining, her moaning and her complaining.

Even though she's cocky I LOVEEEEEEEEEE Jaslene!!!!

She and Cassandra are my faves. The rest are forgettable.

• Members

She had to go. She reminded me of that girl from Texas from a few years ago who freaked out when they give her the Rosemary's Baby haircut. I didn't like either of them.

Jaslene is a wreck and VERY annoying!!! But her pics are awesome.

Jael is probably my favorite. She cracks me up. As does Natasha, but she's got to go!

I love Renee and all of her b!tchiness! You need someone like her on these shows. Also, she's beautiful!

I really like Whitney and Diane. I want a "plus-sized girl" to win this year. Notice the quotes.

• Members

WHERE was the makeover? Every season, there is a makeover in the 2nd week but there was none this season. Tyra even said Whitney needs a makeover yet we got none.

Rebecca is an uberb-yatch. She is so whiny and such a hater. Im sick of all the hating and jealousy.

Jaslene is annoying and I want her gone. I cant beleive she had the nerve to whine about the girls being jealous of her at the panel. She came off just as fake as she claimed them to be

• Members

Renee's going down!!! Previews showed her with something similar to S6's Sara crazy, uneven hairdo.

Can't wait to hear how b!tch how she would do better if she had Jaslene's/Brittany's/Dionne's/Diana's/Whitney's/Cassandra's/Natasha's hairdo. :rolleyes:

Archived