Days: CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 3/12

• Members

March 12

Chelsea discovers her mother's "affair" with Nick; Celeste tells Sami the only way to be free of EJ is to kill him.

March 13

Sami asks Nick to forge a lab report naming Lucas as her baby's father; Chelsea calls Bo and tells him she's leaving town.

March 14

Billie and Bo worry that Chelsea is the cause of the fire; Shawn and Belle find a doctor who can help Claire; Kate finds Philip at St. Luke's praying for Claire's safety.

March 15

Steve is not happy with Kayla's visit; Chelsea refuses to speak with her mother; Claire's fever breaks.

March 16

Steve escapes from the mental hospital; Chelsea confides in a sympathetic Sami.

New Salem

Haloscan spoilers:

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/dustinsoa...mar0107/#271420

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Brady house crime spoilers takes place next week. It has nothing to do with Chelsea. EJ hires Willow to break into the house and steal jewelry.

Wouldn't it be tragic if Nick chased after Chelsea out of the apartment building and gets hit by a car, pleading his love for Chelsea. Add some rain and the scene would be just breathtaking.

• Members

Ok. So there is a fire? I knew that Brady house spoiler had to be something bigger.

Now these sound much better. I would like the set much better Kenny if it hadn't been J&J's house before Bope's :lol: . I always wanted Bope to have another place. Maybe go get another boat since they lived on that for so long.

Archived