Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keith

The Graphics Thread

Here's my official request. I want a banner for my upcoming season of 'Our Days in Salem'. The two major storylines will be focusing on John/Marlena/Roman (Wayne) and Jennifer's exit SL (yes I'm late, since Missy has been gone for months already). Any help with this would be great. I have quite a few images that I'd be willing to share...

Just P.M. me the pictures, text, and overall look you want with the banner! ;) And it would be my pleasure to help ya out, KeithyBoy! :P;):D

Yay! I'll have to do some research tomorrow night... I'm way too tired right. LOL.

Sorry I cant' help you Keith. When my cpu crashed I lost all of my textures, brushes and extra stuff. I have to redownload everything :(

No problemo, Ryan. You and Dusty just popped into my head first!

And now, much thanks to Dusty, as I show off my gorgeous new banner for 'Our Days' and it's upcoming storylines this season.

An update.

Dusty, I love the banner you made me, but due to my changes (restartign the blog, LoL), it is no longer viable. :(

That said, I would like a Brady vs. Dimera Banner. I would love, if it could be done to have a banner that goes left to right, with a wash with white going to grey and then to black, having certain characters fall in different places on the scale. Of course, a simple Brady vs. DiMera banner will suffice. Hope someone can help!