The Oscars!

KLN

• Members

The Peter O'Toole thing is funny to me, because he had to know that Forrest was the shoe in.lol Whereas with eddie, he pretty much was the shoe in.

Update, Its been reported that Eddie had intended to leave after the award he was up for was announced whether he won or not to be with his family. Plus it could be that he only has visitation on the weekends, and it was a sunday, because doesn't his ex-wife have full custody? Now I know some won't believe this, but Eddie said in the pre-oscar interview that hollywood was never his scene, which is true. If it was anyone else I probably wouldn't believe it, but his track record for not being involved with the hollywood scene supports this.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I always enjoy the Oscars.

Man, Eddie Murphy is such a sore loser. Just be happy you got nominated or that you also won a SAG and GG!

One of my favorite moments was the 'sound' portion of the show where they had people make sounds as we saw the clips behind them. I thought it was brilliant.

And those guys behind the white screen forming images with their bodies was also brilliant. I really liked the The Departed gun image.

Cutest moment was Abigail Breslin and Jaden Smith presenting. So funny! :lol:

Archived