B&B: Eilleen Davidsons storyline on there.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Feb 17 2007, 02:46 AM)
I'm devestated by the Abby news. :(

Me too. But B&B already has Allie & Hope - two young blondes the same age group. The canvas is full here... LOL!

Nothing about Ashley coming to LA. Was hoping that her secret is out by now. Hmm, let's hope Ash has no ties to Nick (or 100 year old Ridge PUKE!!!). Thorne on the other hand needs a story.

Eileen Davidsons' first airdate is Friday, March 07, BTW.

• Members

Abby should still go back to Genoa City and make Nikki jealous some more, there is so much potential. She's just so talented, I don't want to see her go!

As for Ashley, I want her with Thorne or Clarke. Why does Clarke get no love? I also want Felicia to get a love interest. Lesli Kay is so fricking hot and wasted. Would be great if Clarke were the man and they could do a big love triangle.

I can't wait to see what type of Ashley we get on B&B. She's been so poorly written, anything will be a step up.

• Members

I don't really understand who they're going to tie her to that could possibly be interesting, viable or believable seeing as Storm and Shane have both been written out. I don't care to see her with Nick or Ridge and can't imagine any chemistry with Thorne.

I'd like her to have been having a secret affair with Eric for the past year. Ideal way to pit her against Stephanie.

• Members

Its so contrived how everytime somebody new comes on a show, people are talking about romance and pairing them up! Can't a character be single on soaps for a while, or what?! I remember when Morgan first showed on B&B, instead of immediatly throwing her into romance, she played the field with several men.

• Members

I rather she be involved with Nick then Ridge since Ridge and Brooke deserves each other. Clarke never caught my interest so I wouldn't want to see her with him. But Thorne would be a better choice for her though because I would like to see Taylor or Bridge with Nick.

But I actually agree with MarlandRulez. It's so irritating whenever a new character comes to town there should automatically be someone for her/him to be paired up with. Annoying much.

Archived