TALKIN SANTA BARBARA!

juniorz1

• Members

Hey everybody! It's that time of the week again (Wednesday) where we dish about our favorite soap, 'Santa Barbara' and of course, it's online spinoff, "Return To Santa Barbara" The show tonight is at 10 PM U.S. Eastern Standard Time! Hope you'll all be there.

www.blogtalkradio.com/santabarbaratalk

The # to call in is (646)652-4802

If you don't wanna call, but still want to be heard, we'll also be taking questions in the official 'RTSB' chatroom here:

http://www.freewebs.com/ccandsophia/

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cool! I'm sick so I'll probably be hacking up a lung and sounding like sh!t throughout the show. So any callers who want to pitch in this week would be GREATLY appreciated. If not, lurk & listen in the chat room. There's usually a good group there each week.

• Members

Lots of FUN last night! Talked about being sick, the SONBC Awards, SoapNet picking up The OC & One Tree Hill, GH:Night Shift, The 1988 SB Daytime Emmy win and JFP's behavior + Bridget's speech, some 'From These Roots' and SONBC talk late in the show, and of course, my daily Eileen Davidson rant! Plus, two separate shout outs to DruRocks!

Thanks to members SBGrad91 (my co-host, Melissa), Na'Vell, tkfaf (Teri), sierrah1 (Sherri), bankboy18 (Gary), and non-member Lisa Rideon, the head of the Get SB on TV! campaign.

Link to Archived Show

Archived