Catherine Hickland: Reeling in the Men

• Members

This is a silly, random post.

My brother was over to drop off some stuff when I was watching OL yesterday. He used to watch years ago, around the time of the Rappaports' introduction. During a scene with Paige and Lindsay, my brother was like "Man, she has still got it," referring to Linds. This made me chuckle, because my brother is usually not attracted to any woman over 39. And it got me thinking about all of the men I know who have commented on Cat during my years of watching OL. I distinctly remember my friend Dennis (gay), my cousin Brad (straight), and my friend Adam (straight) all saying that she was hot, and several of my female friends have said the same. Interesting that among the hot women of OL, she is such a magnet!

I think she is gorgeous and aging quite well, even if I've never been a fan of tanning.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL! From the subject title I thought I was going to pick up some gossip about my favorite daytime actress. [CH has a MySpace account she opened months ago at http://myspace.com/catherinehickland and her availability status is listed as "in a relationship." Who's the lucky guy?? ;) Inquiring minds.....]

But you're right. Cat Hickland is beautiful and looks damn good for near 51 yo. I've met her on a few different occasions now and the camera does not do justice to those eyes of hers. And like other actors, she's also much tinier in person. What seemed to attract everyone I saw her with (men and women, gay and straight) was her sparkling joie de vivre and vitality. You could tell how much she loves life and people.

I'm sad about TDS but I'm so glad we're seeing more of CH and Lindsay on OLTL. I just may start programming the show again!

• Members

STOP IT SCOTTY! 51?! I don't believe it! Catherine Hickland looks flawless! And she truly hasn't aged much since she first started on soaps. Her looks have only matured and gotten better. Right now I'm getting a double dose also watching her on Texas and she's such an amazing actress. I'm also getting a double dose of Hilary B. Smith with some classic ATWT episodes I bought. It's so wonderful that OLTL saw what a goldmine they had and are bringing these two back into the fold!

I even like Paige now thanks to her relationship with Lindsay.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jan 22 2007, 01:56 PM)
STOP IT SCOTTY! 51?! I don't believe it! Catherine Hickland looks flawless! And she truly hasn't aged much since she first started on soaps. Her looks have only matured and gotten better. Right now I'm getting a double dose also watching her on Texas and she's such an amazing actress. I'm also getting a double dose of Hilary B. Smith with some classic ATWT episodes I bought. It's so wonderful that OLTL saw what a goldmine they had and are bringing these two back into the fold!

I even like Paige now thanks to her relationship with Lindsay.

Well, actually she's 50...she won't be 51 until February 11th. But she looks very good for her age.

And *dodges punches* I have always liked Paige since Alexandra Neil took over the role.

Archived