AMC: Huge uncasting Scoop!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've been waiting 18 years for Tad and Dixie to have their daughter and an excruatiating year for Tad and Dixie to reunite. I don't think it was her decision at all which infuriates me and if it wasn't her decsion, I am DONE with AMC after 35 years. First of all, it's not up to her to decide; people just can't be let out of their contracts because they want to be especially at the climax of a story. Also she gave some hints in an FYI in SOW a couple of weeks where she basically says she was fired. Here is some of the interview:

Sound that most annoys you: "You're fired"

What actor would you choose to play you: "I'm available!"

Worst job I ever had: "Hmmm...."

Biggest regret: "I'm working on it"

• Members

No F.UCKING WAY! No way!

Just as Dixie is back to the OLD Dixie that we all love and remember - just when Tad and Dixie were getting back together and Kate was coming to them - she LEAVES?

I dont believe it.

No way.

If it was Cady's decision, I bet that damn music of hers is getting to her head and she is picking music over the soap. I wish she'd make her mind up!

No I won't believe it.

• Members

OMG. This really so awful. It's just such an unsatisfying conclusion to what has been building up this last year. She finds Kate and then dies??

This whole week is like a never ending nightmare. Cancellations, rumors of cancellations, the death of a fan fav. :(

• Members

The SECOND death of a fan favorite...the SECOND half of one of my favorite supercouples of all time just LEAVES AGAIN when things were getting back to perfect with T/D! :(

I guess this was the 'herione' that was mentioned in the rumors earlier that would be the next victim?

• Members

:o No! I don't want Cady to leave. I hope she is leaving on her own, if she was fired I am going to be MAD!

I was just thinking the same thing Julia. Everytime I think the soap world can't get any worse this week it does!

If Dixie was only going to be back for a year, I wish she had Kate with her all along and she didn't have Dr. Madden trick her into giving Kate up. Dixie and Tad could have dealt with the aftermath of Dixie keeping their daughter from Tad instead of looking for Kate.

I'm so frustrated! :angry:

Archived