Days: Spoilers for wk of 1/15

• Members

SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK AFTER NEXT:

Shawn went ballistic when the judge ordered him and Belle to take parenting classes, and awarded Philip temporary custody of Claire.

When Mimi discovered Philip's plan to take Claire out of the country, she, Max, Shawn and Belle kidnapped the child from the hospital.

Shawn got Willow to admit that Victor paid her to lie in court, and told Maggie, who fired Willow.

Steve persuaded Bo to hire him at the police department as a way of overcoming his recurring explosive episodes.

Steve tracked down EJ in Mexico and, while tussling with him, stole EJ's wallet and cell phone.

Chelsea resolved to be the good person "Shane Patton" would like.

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/dustinsoa...jan0307/#201018

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The judge should also order Shawn to anger management classes. That boy needs to learn to put his emotions aside and think first. Belle is not using her brain to stay around him.

All these sound really good, however, there is a huge mess coming. I wonder how it will unfold.

• Members

Huge dramatic storylines coming may have seemed more appropriate. I'm in my backwoods attitude lately LOL. If Belle and Shawn kidnap Claire and take her out of the country, they are in huge, huge trouble and Philip actually could win full custody of Claire for their stupidity.

By the same token, if Philip took Claire out of the country, the same law would apply to him, too, if the court order that gives him temporary custody says she cannot be moved from the state.

The other huge mess is the one involving EJ and Stephen. It's more of the action/adventure sort of high drama mess that I love.

• Members

This really shocks me. I am kinda excited to see the new "quad" working together knowing that there probably won't be any mate swapping. And I'm glad the are finally moving Max out of the Abby, Chelsea, Nick and Stephanie group and putting him in the mid-20's group he should be in.

• Members

WOW!

I can totally understand the reasoning behind kidnapping Claire. Belle and Shawn may end up losing her for good if and when they get caught ... but how can they risk letting Phillip take Claire out of the country where she may never be found again?

I think she wiser thing to do would be to inform the authorities that they believe Phillip will take Claire out of the country, and then they can catch him in the act.

• Members

Well, Shawn's a hot-head (like his daddy) but I think that Phil will eventually realized that Claire is not his...but it's going to be great having some action!

The writing has been great so far. I am really pleased and every story is interesting (ok-I think the Abe SL stinks).

Archived