October 10-14, 2005

Toups

Would love to see STD average viewers since that seems to be a better gauge than HH of who's watching (or at least how many are watching). Any chance we can get that, too? I know I'm greedy! Toups, you're the best! You've spoiled us with all this info. We just can't get enough!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would love to see STD average viewers

I am curious about that myself :blink:

GO AMC! I knew they would rise. Last week was a great week and this week was AMAZING! Definetly an overall 9 out of 10 for me. I expect them to go even higher

When did they start getting the ratings for men?

I started noticing them in reports a month to 6 weeks ago maybe? Another interesting tidbit to go along with all the other information. So see there are tonnes of men who watch soaps :) Contrary to the old myth.

So see there are tonnes of men who watch soaps :) Contrary to the old myth.

Yep :) If you combine all of them together Men account for almost as much audience as the 18-49 demos so you would think the shows would care about the male opinion :angry:

Women 18-49 - 9.56 million

Men 18+ - 6.02 million

Yep :) If you combine all of them together Men account for almost as much audience as the 18-49 demos so you would think the shows would care about the male opinion :angry:

Women 18-49 - 9.56 million

Men 18+ - 6.02 million

I know us men don't matter!!! :rolleyes:

Well looking at these ratings, if you combine 18-34/18-49/12-17/M18-49 DAYS gained a total of 112,000 viewers. Yet in Total Viewers it only says 25,000 total viewers. This means that 87,000 people tuned out of DAYS aswell this week, and all of those people that tuned out were over the age of 49 (male or female).

That really sucks!! Those older people need to get over it!

Can anyone remember the last time OLTL didnt get a 2.6 in the ratings??? If it were to ever change, I'm hoping it will be from last weeks material. It was an awesome week!

Archived