Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DrewH

John and Marlena's Wedding Location!

John and Marlena's Wedding Location  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Where should John and Marlena's wedding take place?

• West Virginia
    • Denver

choicevz8.png

The polls are officially open! Make sure to get in your votes for John and Marlena's wedding location. Fans have until January 31 to choose the setting. Happy voting!

OK, let's be real, West Virginia is a piece of crap, and nothing should ever take place there. Even West Virginians hate West Virginia!

New Orleans.

OK, let's be real, West Virginia is a piece of crap, and nothing should ever take place there. Even West Virginians hate West Virginia!

LMAO! True, but it is the very first place Marlena felt her love for John.

I voted for Denver. I know there is a *RUMOR* going around that Marlena's parents are going to be coming, so I think a wedding in Denver is excellent idea!!

I voted for Denver. I know there is a *RUMOR* going around that Marlena's parents are going to be coming, so I think a wedding in Denver is excellent idea!!

Oh man, now I got all psyched that they were coming on the show! I wanna see her folks! I want her to have had a sweet daddy and a stern, hard to reach mother. Would explain the differences in Sam and Mar. Sam was her mama's daughter and Marlena her dad's baby girl.

Oh man, now I got all psyched that they were coming on the show! I wanna see her folks! I want her to have had a sweet daddy and a stern, hard to reach mother. Would explain the differences in Sam and Mar. Sam was her mama's daughter and Marlena her dad's baby girl.

Are you sure you haven't been hacking into my computer system ;)

My poor, poor, poor Sam, being under such a stern mother. :(:(:(:(:(

Sorry, I just had to say that. LOL!

I still think Denver is the right place. It's Marlena's home, and we might get to see Marlena's parents! ;)

I voted New Orleans because I think a wedding on the beach would be so romantic for John and Marlena. There are so many things that you could write as they had it on the beach. I could go into great detail LOL.

I am voting for Denver. Even though they are under like fifty feet of snow. New Orleans is still rebuilding after Katrina and West Virgina is icky.

I am voting for Denver. Even though they are under like fifty feet of snow. New Orleans is still rebuilding after Katrina and West Virgina is icky.

West Virginia will never be icky.

westvirginia020ij9.jpg

westvirginia038vv1.jpgwestvirginia039bb5.jpgwestvirginia040kn0.jpg

westvirginia037fs8.jpgwestvirginia041qc1.jpgwestvirginia042yo8.jpg

westvirginia043cf5.jpgwestvirginia044dg4.jpgwestvirginia045sj3.jpg