ATWT: Mary Beth Evans News

• Members

Follow this link for more info:

http://marybethevans.com/FanForum/viewtopic.php?t=93

What a shame! When TPTB announced MBE would get a contract, I was estactic and figured it would be a good opportunity to showcase her talent as an actress.

Then, shortly after, they announced that they had big plans for MBE and possibly even her own s/l...possibly a coupling storyline. This thrilled me even more.

But after seeing her with Grayson and the voidness of chemistry that there was, I knew there were slim chances since Hunt was leaving for a love storyline. Then Lucinda got cancer and I thought that maybe MBE would be on air a lot more. Wrong. I mean, yeah...She might have held Lucinda's hand a few times and comforted Lily every now and then, there was still no storyline...no juice.

I hope that one day, when TPTB have a storyline just for MBE, she'll re-sign. But for now, I agree. Recurring is the best option.

What are yall's thoughts?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Anybody would be better than the current Paige. Whoever thought she would be right for the role is out of their mind.

I'm not too upset about this exit though. She lives in California, that was never going to work, IMO. They should just recast Seirra or write her off.

• Members

Actually it does though Dusty. Just because one actress may decide to go back and forth doesn't mean another will, especially if they aren't on contract. MBE can get a job pretty much anywhere and if DOOL doesn't scoop her back up as Kayla, then I see OLTL offering her a contract. OLTL wants the Paige character to be a contract character, hence why they offered Kimberlin Brown one. OLTL is taped in NY too, so I think she'll accept if they offer her one.

Archived