Days: Carrie Spoiler!!!!

• Members

In other news Nicole moves in with Sami and Austin

Second Chance:

Sweeps Preview(SOD)

Austin/Sami/Nicole/Carrie/ Lucas: Sami and Nicole both make a play for Austin, but his heart is with his ex-wifrie. "It was always in the works to bring Carrie back, from the day we brought Austin back. You heard him talk about how he left his heart in Salem." Lucas, who vows to one-up his borther, is the first to spy Carrie."

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OH MY GOD! I am so glad they aren't going to throw Austin in with Ari and Ali and forget about his awesome chemistry with CC! YAY A/C! I love how it looks like Lucas will be thrown in with Carrie too!

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I'm getting so tired of how DAYS always puts strains on relationships. Can they not let people be happy for AT LEAST a week before making one of them vanish into thin air and the other one think that their mate is gone forever!! I mean.....c'mon!

• Members

I am SO ready for this to start!! I don't care if it was done before. It was done good back then and I never tired of it and I am willing to watch this play out again!

Only thing I don't like is WTF about Sami wanting Austin, [!@#$%^&*] that, she better be BEGGING for Lucas to come back to her.

• Members

i vote shimi, and the austin, nicole, sami stuff sounds great...Love how Sami's bedroom is growing..

Remember when we would get a few Sole scenes and beg for more..Well its finally happening..Sami and Nicole are going to be roomates and co-workers...Thats awesome..

• Members

Here are some more sweeps previews..

Alex/Marlena/John;

Alex's secret past with Marlena is revealed. Still

John/Marlena story. It's big, big news. John and Marlena still are the rooting couple.

Jack/Jennifer/Frankie

Jack tries to figure out a way to kill himself rather than let nature take its course. The news gets out and he gets caught and he's symied the first time. IS Jack leaving again? Matthew Ashford is still under contract

• Members

no.

SHIMI!

(is interesting if he's even asking this question, they must be getting some major shimi viewer response if they're not even banking on the "money couple" anymore of shelle)

well, obviously. Like the audience is rooting for a nut job that climbs in through bedroom windows like your average rapist.

like, dude, I get you're fed up. I was one of the most vocal about JERk's incompitance as well ... but you're really grasping at straws trying to make a point about how Days is in the toilet. And your arguments are so 6 months ago. They don't fit the current situations at all. No one is disapearing. They're getting back to the workplaces, they're character driven stories surrounding characters we've loved for ages, the pace has picked up and the daily episodes are not repetitive, we have rootable couples again ... finally. Couples not based on lies and fear of someone finding out their dark secret that will cause them to leave them (the JERk standard on both Passions and Days now since his return to writing in 1999)

Days is back.

• Members
I am so happy that Mike is not coming back and that we won't have to watch one more minute of the what was one of DAYS biggest mistakes in the 90's, Mike & Carrie.

I am assuming that you probably will not be tuning back in as a result...perhaps there is more to Carrie being back, perhaps we will get an explanation to what happened with Mike.

Grasping at straws is an understatement, so much so that it appears this person is not even watching DAYS right now.

I guess people will do whatever they can to bring DAYS down, even complaining about stuff that is not even happening at the moment. :rolleyes:

Archived