24: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I bawled like a baby when Jack killed Curtis. Understandably but I loved Curtis. He was excellent and a friend to Jack over all these years so it was traumatic. Then when the bomb went off and the mushroom cloud formed, I was shocked tearless and spitless. I've got to buy the 4 hour disc now.

You can talk live to Roger Cross (Curtis) this Sunday Jan 21st at 11pm UK Time for more details please go to his official message board http://dazzlingstarz.com/rogerforum/

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm loving that 24 is finally giving us info on Jack's family...I had no idea the bad guy from last year was going to be jack's brother...Its great that shows are keeping big secrets underwraps (like betty last week)...Wish soaps could do that..

Also i'm really interested in the detention center storyline...I really like the guy thats now undercover...He's a great actor...

and Kudos to Rene Sofer for popping up on another hit show this season...first Heroes and now 24...She's one busy actress..

• Members

Considering Kim's apparent age and Josh's apparent age, I can't figure out how he could be Jack's son, but it surely appears that's where this will go. Either that or a sentimental attachment so Jack can be his father figure when Graem gets his either prison or death. He'll need Jack and so will Marilyn.

I think tonight's show was a tie-over for next week. The previews looked great. This week we learned of Graem's total involvement without doubt. Also, we learned about Peter McNichols greed for power ruining his judgement and he will definitely get his before long (thankfully).

• Members

Morris better not be killed off. I want to see more of him and of Chloe together. Did anyone hear the interview with Mary Jane about her Chloe character this year? Sounds really spicy and fun but just a teaser about it. Eric Balfour also has a new part in another series so whether it's one that runs after this season is over or he leaves is unknown to me. I'm enjoying Milo, too.

When the actor playing "Daddy" Baur was interviewed by TV Guide (I think it was), he hinted that it's best not to get set in whether he is good or bad. Of course after tonight I think he is HORRIBLE (unless that shot was one to make Graem appear dead and then he brings him back to life bragging about how the ruse worked....ugh.

It was pretty good tonight. To me the most exciting thing was getting Morris involved in reprogramming the bombs timers and Wayne standing up to that simpering stooge Tom.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I was just checking the ratings for each episode and hope that Feb. 12th is higher. It was excellent.

Tonight was fast-paced and one of the best yet, I think. I was so busy trying to absorb one scene and then it was right into something else to figure out. Jack's dad is a puzzle. Why did he kill Graem and then threaten Josh's life then leave Jack unscathed in the end? What is up with the phone call that was to Logan? How different he looks with that beard. Will Wayne be blown to bits? Will Tom get word to him in time? Is Logan behind all this? I love both Morris and Milo (what a hunk), lucky Chloe LOL. Where is Karen? Where was Bill who wasn't in tonight's show?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Martha is an old spoiled brat. I didn't like her last year and especially this year. Because she is mentally unbalanced is because she was never made to face the results of her actions. Point in view, her trying to assassinate Charles, the former president of the US. Poor Aaron.

The show was excellent tonight in my view. I loved it. The young Russian lovers was sweet :) Meeting Rick Schroder's character was fun and I'm loving Milo more every time I see him and hope he becomes the next "Tony" character.

For some reason I'm wanting Tom to redeem himself and set this all straight. It will be good to see Karen again next week.

Archived