DAYS: Spoilers for Nov 11-15

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow...that is a big supercouple week for Days right in the middle of sweeps.

Hogan's first weel dealt with hope for Bope and Lumi and got good ratings so if that is any indication that should be a very good week for Days entertainment and ratings-wise, especially throwing Steve/Kayla in there.

It sounds really good though.

• Members

King, you're over BOPE and I'm over LUMI. Will we ever be satisfied? LOL.

I just want BOPE reunited so Hope can stop acting like such a scornful b!tch all the time. When she's with Bo, she doesn't come off that way so put her back with him.

LUMI I'm sick of because we just keep going back and forth. I'm no longer interested and that's a surprise because I love Sami and Lucas, but not as a couple. The tide has passed on them and it's time to move on. Give EJ a conscience or at least have a weak spot for Sami and pair them together. For Lucas, find him a new woman, or one of the single ladies on the cast now. No more LUMI!

• Members

Whether it was under JER or not, it DID happen. It's getting annoying. One day, Lucas can't stand Sami and wants nothing to do with her. The next day, Lucas is pouring his guts out to Sami, saying he loves her and wants to be a family with her.

One day, Will wants his family together and the next day, he's accusing Sami of ruining his life.

It grows tired that I'm no longer interested in LUMI. I'm more annoyed actually.

• Members

Yeah, the back and forth was all JER. He tried to turn Lucas into an Austin/Brandon clone and that undermined the basis for Lumi. But Hogan will change that. He clearly gets the essence of the couple. I remember Kenny saying a few months ago that Hogan will love writing for Lumi...he was right!!

As for Bope...it's time for HER to grovel.

• Members

I love both Lucas/Sami and EJ/Sami so I'm all for whatever. I do however think EJ is ultimately evil and Lucas her soulmate. But I would love to see Sami continually drawn to EJ and their own darkness that they both have.

• Members

Hogan gets Sami and Lucas because they're just like Mike and Katie from ATWT. EJ is the Simon in the factor.

Hogan will in no doubt put Sami and Lucas together, but EJ will always be there and Sami will always be drawn to him. EJ is Sami's guilty pleasure and Lucas won't be able to danythigna bout that.

• Members

I've been over Lumi a long time ago. Yet, they are going to jump back in bed together and that's supposed to solve everything? :rolleyes:

Of course Bo and Hope have to reunite for their doofus son Shawn. :rolleyes:

Where are the sweeps spoilers?? C'mon Sheffer kick it in high gear!

• Members

EJ/Sami haven't been written as her drawn to him. They've been written as EJ preying on her while she's in a vulnerable state. I don't see her wanting anything more to do with him after the gloved hand reveal. She will think of him in the same light as Franco Kelly or Alan Harris.

• Members

No, EJ is Sami's shoulder to cry on. She loves their friendship because he is the first friend she's had in years. EJ is like Sami's backbone, if you will.

Every time Sami is down, she goes to EJ. EJ may be like Franco Kelly right now, but I think they're going to start having him become passionate for Sami and she will be his weak spot. I can definitely see a Stefano/Marlena type relationship with EJ and Sami. Sami is EJ's "Queen of the Night" if you will.

I think Sami will stay by EJ's side after the reveal, just because he can manipulate her. It's already been said that EJ will get caught, but there won't be any evidence to nail him. Sami already showed reluctancy to doubt EJ's motives when Bo was questioning her.

Archived