Supernatural: Discussion Thread

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Is anyone watching? I love this show. It fills that "Buffy" void for me. I wish they hadn't killed Dad off but, given the nature of the show, I suppose he could always turn up again. Like soaps, characters don't always stay dead or, rather, stay buried, on these types of shows. :lol: And I like the different folklore and urban legends they use.

I wonder what the secret about Sam is. Obviously there's something special about Sam that even he is not fully aware of. I'm thinking he's something along the lines of a would-be-slayer or special like the characters in "Heroes"...that there's something about him that either he alone or with others like him can destroy the demon(s).

• Members

Supernatural is seriously one of the best shows on TV! I think it was Friday Night Lights of last year. A show that I was really looking forward to before it premiered, and was surprised to find out it was actually an EXCELLENT show.

Jared and Jensen are amazing leads.

The writing is great, the stories are scary and fun, and Jared and Jensen have amazing chemistry.

I love Supernatural :D

• Members

I love how the show builds stories around urban legends or, in next week's case, actual historical people. After reading the pre-vue for the show, I had to look up online just to see if the guy named as "America's 1st serial killer" was real.

Okay, anyone else getting sort of a "half sister" vibe from Joanne, I think is her name? I've been wondering ever since she and her mother appeared, if that girl is John's daughter. That, and the fact that Dean isn't as all over her as he usually is with pretty girls, leads me to think she's going to turn out to be their sister.

I hope John somehow gets brought back. If Buffy's rotting corpse can be reanimated without making Buffy a murderous zombie, there's got to be a way for John to come back. :lol:

• Members

I love that more people are starting to watch this show.

It is such a great show.

I really thought it was starting to feel like Buffy.

And I never even watched that show...maybe seen it 3 times when it was around.

Yeah I know..."it was the best show ever..." blah blah bla.

I hear it all the time when I'm with my gays.

I'm like "Buffy?" "I like the movie better." ---Evil stares fill the room---

:lol:

I missed the one right after their dad died...

where Dean's car was somehow repaired in like 2 minutes after the crash.

How did that happen? Last I had seen it that car was trashed to the max.

I thought the boys would be sporting a new ride last week.

But nope. There they are, driving around in that car that doest have a mark on it.

What? I'm lost on that one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It was good but kind of predictable. As soon as we were introduced to Pete, I knew he would turn out to be the killer and that he would probably bite the dust at Linda Blair's hands. :P Actually, he reminded me a little bit of that actor on a Fox show...I think his name is Peter Gallagher?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

My friends from another board are trying to get me into Supernatural. I should've started watching it from the start but I don't always get the satellite tv at the time it comes on. Now that the dvd's are coming out and are not so expensive I plan on just waiting till each season comes on dvd and watch it that way on my own time.

I love both guys. Jared I haven't seen too much but Jensen I loved from Dark Angel and Smallville. He's so hot and extremely snarky funny.

I've been watching on myspace but I know they are cracking down there so I just caved and bought 1st season on dvd. Thank goodness it's rerun season :lol: because that means I'll have time to watch it on dvd.

• 1 month later...