Without A Trace: Discussion Thread

Toups

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JAMES MASTERS JOINS CBS HIT DRAMA WITHOUT A TRACE

James has been cast in a recurring/guest star role on the hit CBS one hour drama Without A Trace. He will portray ‘Detective Mars’, who is described as: mid 30s to 40. Attractive in a real way, a bright, full-of-life personality, charming, possibly from around the Washington DC area, so could have a slight southern accent. Mars is a Police Detective who has started to investigate what seems to be a ring of Human Trafficking. He has information our FBI team is interested in and comes to New York to speak to Vivian about what he knows. Eventually he will become part of a task force to deal with Human Trafficking. GUEST STAR, RECURRING ROLE.

The role films in both New York and Los Angeles.

jamesmarsters.com

From tvguide.com

Scoop! Without a Trace Locates Spike!

Now this is what I call a bloody brilliant piece of casting.

James Marsters is joining Without a Trace as a character named — get this — Detective Mars. I kid you not. Marsters himself confirms it on his website.

As I revealed in this week's Ask Ausiello, Det. Mars will be brought in to investigate a human-trafficking ring. The role is recurring, but I hear there's definite series-regular potential.

Pretty fraktastic, eh?

• Members

Without a Trace Pregnancy a Mystery In and Of Itself

It's official: Poppy Montgomery's pregnancy will be written into the upcoming season of Without a Trace. Montgomery announced in June that she and boyfriend Adam Kaufman were expecting their first child in December. On a visit to a Trace location shoot in New York City earlier this week, TV Guide confirmed that Montgomery's character, FBI agent Sam Spade, will also be expecting. But who is Sam's babydaddy? Sam has had affairs with both boss Jack Malone and fellow agent Martin Fitzgerald, but could the father be someone else?

Montgomery knows the answer, but won't give it away. "I have to bite my tongue because I'm busting to tell everybody," she says. "There are a number of people in the mix. I think it'll be quite surprising."

Montgomery does reveal that Sam struggles with her choice of profession because she's carrying a child. "Every time she goes to work, she's potentially at risk for being killed. It's a hard decision to make."

tvguide.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived