Toups

Criminal Minds: Discussion Thread

Oh, man: This fool keeps going! So he was fired for avoiding the writer bumping into him? Really? I mean, it's Hollywood, anything can happen, but he's in REAL damage control mode here!

Haha....I guess no one is hiring?

There was a promo about an hour ago on CBS and he wasnt even featured. I wonder if they rewrote episode 1 and took his scenes out?

Oh, man: This fool keeps going! So he was fired for avoiding the writer bumping into him? Really? I mean, it's Hollywood, anything can happen, but he's in REAL damage control mode here!

Wow!  Must be really painful when an !@#$%^&*] has to humble himself to the point of looking foolish.  If they dismissed him after an altercation (where he assaulted someone and not his bullsh!t story), he had to be hell on wheels for a while.  

Hidden Content

Don't be shocked if Shemar returns.  I believe his exit was related to Gibson but they allowed Moore the narrative.  Paget originally left when CBS was cutting costs and targeted the women first.  Remember that dreadful person who plays JJ got the axe too?  Paget was asked to sign and reduce the amount of eppies she would receive.  She quit.  However, she only returned for that full season because CBS found a loop hole in her contract. She had to do another year.  CBS exercised that loop hole when the ratings began to tank.  

Edited by ChitHappens

Haha....I guess no one is hiring?

Wow!  Must be really painful when an !@#$%^&*] has to humble himself to the point of looking foolish.  If they dismissed him after an altercation (where he assaulted someone and not his bullsh!t story), he had to be hell on wheels for a while.  

He tanked his career SO bad. He could have been on CI another 10 years. Good work. Steady money. Steady life. Now he's throwing the blame around and looks desperate.