Days: Spoilers for Week of Oct 23rd-27th

• Members

I got these spoilers from the anonymous poster at Dustin's again. Given that person's track record last time and the fact that s/he said that she worked for a newspaper etc and got them ahead of time, I'm labeling these as spoilers, not rumors this time.....

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/dustinsoa...oct1106/#132861

Also, here's a recap of the spoilers for that week from the previous spoiler post.....

Lumi related spoilers for Oct 23-27th from Second Chances board:

Link to Soapcentral spoilers:

http://www.soapcentral.com/days/scoop.php

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Stephanie falls apart over Max wanting to break up with her"

Um ... give me a break. Where's the STRONG Stephanie. Yuck. I hate that spoiler.

Love the rest though, although Abe standing by Lexie is nice, but annoying as hell. I can't wait to see her get fired.

Steve and Kayla exposed to a biotoxin. Very interesting but meh ... I want to see more for them.

• Members

At this point I don't care what the situation is that brings them inextricably close....I just want the show to start giving us a real S&K story. An air duct sounds....like a goofy place to be ;), like somewhere Reilly would have them end up....But Hogan *can* write, so *hopefully* the situation will bring out the characters emotions and fears. I am excited.

I just wonder how they will make biotoxin poisoning dramatic? Is Kayla going to be passing out or are they both just scared for their lives or what? I know this will lead to Nick "finding the courage" to pretend he has his memory back, in order to save Kayla. So that does sound promising....I wonder how long Nick will be pretending to have his memory back...

• Members

That will be the spoiler about Steve having to lie to Kayla to save her life, and it makes sense. I like the spoilers, especially the ones with E.J. wreaking havoc all over the place. Hopefull, he is setting upSalem form Stefano's return.

• Members

I like all of these.

Aything that gets Kayla and steve ina room or place without Billie slinking behind them is good for me. Though i would prefer flashes of real memeory and not just him faking it.... But i can see this leading to him falling love with her all over again...

Um... I get she kissed and made out.. and they are friends.. but why be devestated..it's not like they were some great romance.. and why is Frankie telling her.. i think I would be more pissed them upset over that treatment.

I really do detest Lexie... so I am glad she gets fired, But way to go Abe stand beside ehr as she screws people's lives YET again, and Fire Bi for fighting with that moron Patrick. Die Patrick! Die!

So are they going totry and say poor Patrick was not wanting to be involved with E.J and forced to say this baby was his? Not likely since he is screaming it to anyone who listenes... that should be everyone's first clue it's not.

Thank God for John and Bo figuring this crap out... Now how long till Hope kicks that scum to the curb with his sister? So Bofigures out he is Elvis Jr??? Can he know figure out the baby thing? i am curious at what they find to link the two together.

• Members

Has it been confirmed that EJ is Elvis? If so, I hope they bring John into EJ's storyline. After all, John was EJ's father for the first year of his life. There has to be some love there. I don't like EJ being Elvis, but I think it's inevitable. I can't see them explaining EJ as a DiMera any other way. There are too many coincidences.

Elvis John (EJ)

Wells is a 5 letter word that ends with S and has a vowel as the second later as does Banks.

EJ is from England and that's where Susan took Elvis.

Can't see Eileen Davidson being James Scott's mother, but we'll see what happens. Then again, AMC's Cady McClain doesn't look old enough to be Jacob Young's mother either, but they've worked it out.

• Members

Perhaps EJ is Tony's child? Is Tony capable of having children? For some reason, EJ's "friendship" with Sami reminds me a lot of Tony's "friendship" with Sami, when he first came to town. Tony pretended to be Sami's friend but was in cahoots with Lexie the whole time, waiting for Sami to have her melt down about switching Theo's paternity tests and believing that Brandon was Theo's father rather than Abe. I think EJ is doing the same thing that Tony did. I just hope that Sami doesn't crash through French doors and become mute after she finds out that EJ wasn't really her friend, which is what happened after she found out that Tony pretended to be her friend....

Archived