Y&R/B&B: Here I am! Here I am! AMBER is my Name!!!!!

• Members

http://community.tvguide.com/forum.jspa?forumID=700000047

That alone would be great news, but here's the really exciting part: This time, Frantz will be playing Amber over on B&B's sister soap, The Young and the Restless!

The Daytime Emmy winner -- who took a break from the suds to focus on her music -- will start working at Y&R on October 17. She first airs on November 29.

OMG! Like OMG! Amber is Back!

Seriously though, I don't mind Frantz... :DUCKS:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please explain this for me - I have gaps in my Y&R history. All I remember on B&B is Sheila befriending Amber back in the day, and I remember Sheila trying to remove Amber from Rick's life so Erica Lovejoy (love that name, lol)/Mary could have a chance with him. From what I remember Sheila and Amber are sworn enemies. Has that changed?

• Members

They started off as good friends, Sheils brought trailer trash tramp to LA in the first place!, but are now bitter enemies. Amber foiled several of Sheila's plans and in 2002 Miss Carter tried to rid herself of Ambrosia once and for all...

I wonder where this story will go. But let just say bluntly I'm not willing to take any crap this time - and by that I also mean Sheila IS Kim Brown. You better not mess with me and Sheila, Miss Latham!

• Members

:o

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I like Adrienne Frantz a lot, but Amber? The Black Hole of B&B storylines.

And Amber = Sheila? Putting to one side such an amazing leap in plastic surgery, how are they going to explain the difference in height? Sheila always towered over Amber.

Archived