Days spoilers for Oct 16

• Members

SOD spoilers: (courtesy of the Blue Note)

Article:

Sami blackmailing Lexie about Carrie’s ability to have children with Austin is revealed and Lucas and Will walk out on her.

VCR Alerts:

Shawn and Willow face a treacherous storm while on the FF3

Bo assaults Patrick and loses his job

What will happen:

Sami’s lies are exposed

Chelsea is arrested

Shawn is headed for disaster at sea

Bo assaults Patrick

Recap: Only thing of note is that Mimi gets a job at Chez Rouge and becomes pals with Willow. Willow takes her to meet her new boyfriend, Shawn.

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showt...age=1&pp=20

Tv Guide Spoilers for the Week of 10/16

Billie urged Kayla to fight for Steve. Shawn's seaside escape took a choppy turn. Chelsea added a new crime to her arrest record. Tek proposed to Lexie. Bo lost his badge, while devious Sami got exactly what she asked for.

http://spoilerdiva.proboards40.com/index.c...read=1160591314

Lumi related spoilers for Oct 23-27th from Second Chances board:

Sami has to choose between her family and EJ.

Carrie and Austin get married and leave Salem.

Link to Soapcentral spoilers:

http://www.soapcentral.com/days/scoop.php

Days of our Lives Writer's Marlena Preview!

http://community.tvguide.com/thread.jspa?t...ssDate=12345678

UPDATE

MORE SOD: Sami's Lies Get Exposed

It's an all too familiar feeling for Sami this week when he blackmail scheme is finally exposed. Alison Sweeney says that Sami's really blindsided by this.It all begins when Carrie and Austin come by and Carrie serves Lucas with annulment papers. Sami is quick to come to her cuckcolded ex's defense. During a discussion, a note arrives, courtesy of the gloved hand. Lucas reads the note, which reveals that Sami forced Lexi to lie to Carrie that she could never have children with Austin. She gets the riot act from all three of them. Lucas makes Sami confess what she did to their son Will. Will asks if she at lest told the truth, but she got caught so he storms out on her. Kate shows up and asks Will and Lucas to move in with her.

http://www.soapzone.com/boards/read.php/days/main/13202

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I read the marlena stuff last night..and it sounds great..I absolutely loved Marlena today, being there for her daughter..can't wait for her to be the heroine..Her getting kidnapped has gotten so old...

the SOD spoilers sound good..I'm excited to see the Sami, Lucas, Austin, Carrie....i hope Lucas and Will aren't too hard on Sami..Initial anger is alright, but i want them to forgive Sami...Also i'm excited for an Austin and Carrie wedding...Hope its a big one and they get some good stuff before they leave...

The Shawn and Willow stuff sounds interesting...looks like some excitement..hope its done well..

• Members

The Smokey Robinson scenes will be so romantic and worth watching. I'm excited about that.

Yes, let's have Marlena get her groove back and while Hogan is at it, how about bringing back the real Hope Brady and dumping this coal lump that's been around for too long.

Sami...omg. This I gotta see.

• Members

I think I remember reading either a rumor or a spoiler from somewhere a while ago that Lucas and Carrie's marriage was invalid. They can't use the excuse that the divorce papers for Lucas and Nicole were never filed since the show has already done that, when Nicole tried to marry Victor a few years ago. But maybe Carrie and Austin were never divorced? That might be a nice surprise and explain why Carrie and Austin were able to marry each other so quickly.....

• Members

Boy do I beg to differ. Among Sheffer's gems:

Julia kidnaps Jack and rapes him so she can get pregnant.

Craig has Lucy kidnapped, allowing the audience to enjoy watching Peyton List try to act her way out of a warehouse while carrying on a relationship with Dusty that was just gross.

James kidnapped Cabot and then supposedly blew him up in a warehouse. Rosanna whined for months because she was the one who was supposed to die instead. But the storyline didn't end there. The kid the audience didn't care about turned out to be alive and was frontburner for months afterwards.

Holden and Luke were kidnapped by Damian and locked in a cell in Malta for months. In an attempt at humor, ATWT had a typewriter type out "Somewhere in Malta..." for months on end.

I dunno how Rose and Lily ended up in the well, it might have been a kidnapping and it might not have been, but it was soooo annoying.

Anyway, none of these storylines served to make characters more intelligent or anything. They were just cheap stunts, and the Lucy storyline actually made some viewers permanently hate Craig.

• Members

Some more spoilers courtesy of Soapzone:

SOD: Sami's Lies Get Exposed

It's an all too familiar feeling for Sami this week when he blackmail scheme is finally exposed. Alison Sweeney says that Sami's really blindsided by this.It all begins when Carrie and Austin come by and Carrie serves Lucas with annulment papers. Sami is quick to come to her cuckcolded ex's defense. During a discussion, a note arrives, courtesy of the gloved hand. Lucas reads the note, which reveals that Sami forced Lexi to lie to Carrie that she could never have children with Austin. She gets the riot act from all three of them. Lucas makes Sami confess what she did to their son Will. Will asks if she at lest told the truth, but she got caught so he storms out on her. Kate shows up and asks Will and Lucas to move in with her.

http://www.soapzone.com/boards/read.php/days/main/13202

I've seen other spoilers (can't remember where) that Lucas and Will take Kate up on her invitation and do indeed decide to live with her.....

• Members

Still, I think kidnappings Sheffer has done in the past ARE relevant. He can't come to a new show and say, "too many damned kidnappings" when he's done them so often himself. I know Sheffer is a great fit for DAYS and I think he's already doing great stuff, I'm just pointing out things from Sheffer's past that contradict what he's saying in the present. The man is far from perfect.

Archived