Heroes / Heroes Reborn: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

There promo for yesterday's episode was terrible, the show was not what I expected it to be. An how the heck is sylar gonna take the twins powers, thats not exactly a power one person can control the girl can't stop her power without her brother, I don't know if both powers can be combined or not. I'm not liking Micah's new family, his cousin and his sister got on my last nerves. I have a feeling claire's boyfriend is up to no good, he keeps pushing her to tell him her secret and basically made her doubt her father again. I rate this episode a 5/10 it could of been alot better. An it seemed like sylar was on a deserted island in the last episode but then he's found in mexico by the twins. :lol: I guess Tim Kring got the message from fans about all the different destinations his characters were in.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think he'll take their powers since he was 'stripped' of his.

Micah's family is OK for me. But again - more powers, more deux ex machinas... :rolleyes:

Dialogue was much better then Philbin's apart from two or three lines, but the structure of the plot had a lot to be desired.

Over all, not bad.

• Members

Last nights episode was great..My two favorite parts where the monica and micah bonding scenes and the fight scenes between parkman and nathan...Parkman's father is crazy...and the nightmare scenes were very well done..

Kirsten Bell's entrance to the show was great..I'm so happy she's joined the show..And I wonder who her father is...Also it was great seeing Peter again, i'm guessing he spent time with Elle over the past 4 months..as he was knows her power..

Hiro's story has gotten tiresome..I'm not really that into it and ready for him to return to current times and find out that his father is dead..anyone know when the ancient japan story wraps up?

Also it was nice to have a one week break from the twins..I don't mind them, I just want the airtime to be evenly spread amongst everyone..

• Administrator

I warmed up to Monica in this episode. Learning those Bruce Lee moves was way cool. LOL The fight scenes between Nathan and Matt was done really well. Matt's dad's power is awesome.

Yup, it looks like Peter got the lightning bolt power from Elle. I wonder who her father is.

I know eh. Please get him out ouf Japan!!

The show needs to have better cliffhangers, like last season.

Archived