Heroes / Heroes Reborn: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The show rocked tonight...so many twists and turns...my friend and i had figured out that Nathan/Peter's mom was giving the Haitan guy orders...So i was excited to see her with Claire at the end...AWESOME....the new morphing girl is a great addition to the show...and i'm so glad that Simone is remaining dead...Great twist....Also it was a surprise to see Ando back with Hiro, glad they are reunited...

Sylar getting the upper hand on Mohinder was pretty obvious, but the scene when he stopped the bullet was very intense...And the final scene with Sylar attacking Peter was crazy...So it looks like Sylar and Peter will engage in a battle of good vs. evil...

Finally, it was great seeing Linderman..Malcolm McDowell is perfectly cast...

April 23rd is so far away...but the last break went by pretty fast, so i'm hoping this one flies by..

• Members

I just watched it on InnerTube. It was super.

The last scene was horrifying. Surely something helps Peter as he is crutial to the story, I think. I love Surresh and hope he stays the whole series, too. The best part was finding out that Peter and Nathan's mother, Claire's grandmother and the Haitian know each other and Mrs. Petrelli has known about Claire all along. This is going to be interesting. It's always good to see Nikki pop out of Jessica and that was a treat. Seeing Micah was a treat. The secretary who can morph into anyone is cool. That is new, isn't it? I really was shocked that she assumed to be Sandra Bennett. Another of the best parts was Ando showing up and helping Hiro get the sword and that he got his powers back. Also, it was nice to finally meet Mr. Linnderman. I just read about Mr. Bennett as I knew Jack Coleman played Jake Kositchek on Days but he has a nice resume, too. Now I know why he is called HRG by fans LOL.....Horn-Rim-Glasses. Funny.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I saw some spoilers on TV Guide channel. The last three epi's are coming up and each one has it's own dynamite for the viewers. In one,

, and when asked what should a fan do during the break, the advice was to rewatch all the epi's again to pick up pieces missed the first time or get links from one thing to another that makes it all clearer. I don't know if that meant re-runs or online or buy the DVD whenever it comes out. All episodes will be on line.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Well it came back with a bang.

I love Peter and boy Claire and Peter, Uncle and neice a rocking combination. The grandmother has powers wow I wander what she does.

Leave Micha alone and boy is Nikki going to be piss when she finds out what they did.

Lindermen has powers too who on this show does not have something special.

Great to have the show back and next week looks even better.

• Administrator

I loved seeing Peter/Hiro so in control of their abilities and kicking ass. My jaw dropped when Nathan/Sylar killed Claire. And what about that Sylar/Peter scene! I wanted to see more of the battle. That was the best episode of the season.

• Members

I know I wanted to see more of the Skylar and Peter scene. That looked like they so were going to do a major battle.

My mouth dropped when he killed Claire but was even shocking was Skylar was being the senator cause I seriously thought the senator went bad.

• Members

Great episode..I laughed when Hiro was afraid to talk to future Hiro, because he scared him...and I liked Ando's death being the motivation for future Hiro trying to go back to fix things..Peter and Niki were pretty hot, i actually like her more when she's away from Mikah and DL...And the end was pretty intense with Sylar vs. Peter..

I seriously can't wait for the finale..I'm more stoked on this finale than any other...I have a feeling its going to be huge...

Archived