Grey's Anatomy: Discussion Thread

• Members

Eh, well it was a rather low-rated episode I understand to open the season premiere with. I though the show had given up on these needless two hour episodes after not having any last season. Cristina's abortion story was pretty weak same goes with the Derek/Meredith stuff. Bailey seems so pointless of a character now. How soon before the Seattle Grace staff darts off in search of Carter in Africa? tongue.pngwink.png

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Those scenes with Adele were great and brilliantly done.

Its funny I still watch the show but don't really care for it too much anymore. Surprisingly to myself I actually do enjoy the whole story about Teddy's husband dying even though their story has been pretty unoriginal(fraudulent marriage for medical insurance convenience, then falling in love with each other).

Bailey on the other hand remains utterly the pointless. Christina is annoying as hell, and Derek and Meredith are really the only vets who get any screen time anymore.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Personally, I have always loathed this series. I find it over the top nonsense. It is so contrived, and the appeal of it completely mystifies me. All of Shonda Rimes' creations are exactly the same. Predictable, silly, melodramatic. I suppose that is the appeal. This is the type of series that does not require much thought. Perfect for today's mainstream audiences.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I second this.

ETA: GA always struck me as the poor man's ER with mediocre acting, too much music and voice overs. I have tried many times to watch GA, but just could not get into it.

Edited by Ann_SS

• Members

I read an interview given by Shonda a few hours ago about the finale, and for personal reasons, CL asked to be written out. I stopped watching Grey's when the writers decided organ stealing killer Izzie should be coddled instead of facing the consequences of her deadly actions! Hated that bitch more than words could possibly say. Katherine too! My co workers and I really had it out over her!

On another note, Shonda had some interesting things to say. She mentioned staying off of Twitter to avoid the backlash. She didn't have time for it.

ANDREA

Edited by ChitHappens