Grey's Anatomy: Discussion Thread

• Members

I can't believe they are going to do a story with that girl intern becoming NotMcDreamy Derek's stalker and a "danger" to Meredith. Actually, even though I'm skeptical about this, maybe some good campy, cheesy story could liven up the dead show.

Edited by soapfan770

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

One of the, if not the, best episode ever.

It was shocking, touching, heartbreaking.

Alex talking to Lexi as if she was Izzy was really emotional.

Mandy Moore was great, it seems like she just got a role they were casting instead of them creating a role for her. Those scenes with her bailey and that other dr were all amazing.

• Members

Im not going to read that, because i really cant stand her.

There were some plot holes.

I ignored them. Because the show delivered amazing character interactions and high stakes drama.

I have no issue with this, at all.

Also, forgot to add that Arizona & Calli may be the best same sex relationship ever shown on tv, def on network tv.

• Members

Also, i felt for Mer when she was doing the operation on the war dr and she was having a miscarriage at the same time.

I hate her, but damn. You find out ur prego, u see ur hubby shot, a gunman almost kills you, you think hubby died, your operating, and then ou lose ur baby. thats one sucky day.

• Administrator

Wow!! What an amazing episode. It was definitely top 5 all time episodes of GA. My jaw dropped when the Mustache gunner shot Reid IN THE HEAD. :o I had a feeling she was going to get shot, but now IN THE HEAD like that. That was pretty violent. LOL Then Alex gets shot and drags himself to the elevator. Stupid, stupid April....why couldn't she die? She barges in while the Mustache Gunner was pointing his gun at Derek? I hate her rambling. Miranda losing it was so sad and Percy's death was even sadder. Poor Meredith. :( Had a feeling she was going to lose the baby. "I'm trying to save your guy, now go save my guy." I love Meredith/Christina's friendship. What an intense and emotional episode.

Sure there were plot holes, like where the hell was the SWAT team? And how did that SWAT member only shot the Mustache gunner in the shoulder? Oh well, those things didn't really matter since the episode was kick ass.

• Members

Apperantly SR met with swat people and they told her only like 5 guys would be sent in.

And he only shot him in the shoulder prob to make sure Lexie could get away and by the time she was out of the way she shooter had moved on.

That shooter moved like Jason! lol.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Anyone watch the premiere?

I thought it was actually pretty good. I'm not really a big fan of the "skip ahead two months" after a huge season finale, but I kind of liked it here. In al honesty, I think I would have liked to see what happened the day AFTER the shooting...Maybe starting there and moving in intervals until present time throughout the hour. To give us more of a feeling of how everyone reacted, gradually.

But, I did like the episode, and thought it was a pretty good way of showing things. I believed that these people would react like that after a shooting of such a caliber, and I was happy with that.

Still curious about Mandy Moore's character though. She HAS to be messed up after that.

I heard she's gonna make another appearance...I wonder if that will be addressed?