Grey's Anatomy: Discussion Thread

• Members

Definetly hilarious

I was a tad bit disappointed but there were parts I really enjoyed-Alex and Izze's moment during the MRI, Meredith and Derek watching the married couple towards the end, Meredith cleaning Derek's wound and Christina and the military guy(Kevin :wub:) Looking forward to the next episode and tick off I have to wait 2 weeks for it. LOL

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I completely agree Toups. I'm so over the Denny/Izzy relationship. They chose to kill him off now lets move on already. And I hear we have another five episodes of him. Please. Just when her relationship with Alex was getting interesting. I really want to know more about Alex's past. I'm not looking forward to the next episode of the Izzy/Denny show that's for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Oh god, the ghost sex was brutal!! Glad to see that a lot of people are annoyed with Denny too. So there's about 4 more episodes with him? Oh geez. <_<

I think the last episode was one of the worst. First the ghost sex and then interns operating on themselves? WTF.

• Members

The Denny ghost sex was disturbing to say the least. I am really hating this storyline. And the addition of "Death's" friend is awful. What is her problem anyway. I cannot believe these inturns operating on themselves....wtf? Really want these storylines gone. I really love McSteamy though and he has the best lines on the show by far.

• Members

I think the ghost sex was really strange, but I really don't mind this Denny/Lexie ghost thing..maybe that's because I'm a huge Denny fan and they have to be going SOMEWHERE with this storyline...They might add a little bit of humor in this too, saw some clips for next week on Eonline.com.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I will have to say that Grey's is finally picking up in the past two episodes.imo I'm really happy to hear that the writers are addressing some of problems/concerns of the fans such as the han/callie relationship(they ended that but will put callie in another relationship they knew the character of han wasn't catching on so they got rid of her) and they said the denny/izzy thing will continue but will have an interesting ending(also they say that denny isn't a ghost). As far as the second thing, I think Izzy will go crazy, giving Katherine some good material since she cried about not having any last year. I still say they need to bring Isaiah back love him or hate he was grey's best male actor. I'm not feeling Yang's new love interest, the actor just doesn't do anything for me. Private practice surprisingly has gotten better, I love that they didn't put addison with pete, he's like the McDreamy of that show and addison wasn't good with the original why put her with his clone. :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Owen, aka military guy has gotten better in the past couple of episodes now that they are bringing his problems more to the forefront instead of us wondering whats going on. I actually like him, but still prefer burke with cristina. :D Meredith is a big question mark. what the hell has happened to her character, she just fades into the background, I say she is the weakest link on this show. Derek who I really don't care for has gotten 100 times better in these last couple episodes to me. George is really pointless, so I really hope the rumor is true about him leaving. Katherine really surpirises me, first she cries about wanting out of Greys now she's telling the press she wants to stay. :rolleyes: I guess hollywood isn't panning out for her as much as she thought it was. I really wish they would do something with callie, I don't like any of her pairings but she was good with mark and george. To me Derek, Kerev, chief, Izzy, Bailey, and cristina are the only ones carrying this show.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Beautiful 100th episode! I loved that Izz and Alex got married. I'm a little worried that because MerDer did NOT get married that they won't this season. I really want them too!!! :P

I hope Izzie survives. Can't wait for next week's finale.

• Administrator

I'm happy Izzy/Alex got married too. I hope Meredith/Derek get married next season - the post-it wedding doesn't do it for me. LOL

The last 5 minutes was amazing! :o <------- during the 007 finger writing scene. And then both Izzy/George dying at the same time and the both of them meeting in the elevator. Katherine Heigl looked so gorgeous in that dress.

This season's been kinda crappy but the cliffhanger was pretty good.