Grey's Anatomy: Discussion Thread

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Okay about the spin-off episode, I think it was more just to introduce the characters and give the audience a little preview of whats to come, it wasn't suppose to be a great episode and I think they accomplished what they wanted imo. An I can't wait till next week, "Mama shaved my eyebrows." LMAO I can't believe yang is gonna let Burke's mama shave her eyebrows off.

• Members

What is Derek's problem with Meredith now? He HAD to have her, knowing full well how *dark and twisty* she was....now it's annoying him to

no end and he's ignoring her? Especially with her stepmother just having died and her father disowning her? He's an ASS, and I hope if he

hooks up with that bar tramp next season (I heard she was offered 13 episodes) that she does NOT take him back. Ever. :angry:

• Members

What was up with yang and that, "I'm free," crap. If she didn't want to be with burke she should of just left him. But the scene was great. :lol: I'm actually glad Meredith broke up with Derek, he was being a jerk, hello idiot Meredith almost died, her mother died, her step mom died, and her father disowned her he could of been more understanding about her feelings. Its so not about him.

• Members

I think whether Isaiah will be returning or not is a cliffhanger. An what about George failing his intern exam and whether he will be returning to medicine. Plus we learned that the girl derek was talking to at the bar was Meredith's sister(I think that was the same person) and she will be an intern next season. It might not have been that great of an season finale but there were cliffhangers.

• Members

Wow!! I so disagree.

This season was not as good as two, but it wasn't a dud. It definitely had its moments of amazingness.

I think Christina was happy to be free of Burke so she freaked out, but she's also so sad because she's happy...if that makes sense. She's so sad that she'll never be able to commit to someone, but she's happy to rid of him!

• Members

I love Eric Dane, I think his storyline got screwed with because Addison is leaving. I think I would love McSteamy to hook up with Meredith next season because I think they get each other unlike Mere/McDreamy. Plus Eric Dane has alot of female fans, so I doubt he's going anywhere, you should of seen those women on oprah screaming for him.

Edited by EricaKane70

• Members

Wow!

I loved this episode. It wasn't over the top with shootings, car crashes, and out-of-nowhere revelations (like that awful Ugly Betty finale), but it left all the characters in a bad place for us to worry about them over the summer. Will George repeat his internship? Will Derek have a fling with Meredith's half-sister, Lexie? Will Burke come back?

September seems so long away...